DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Translucent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym0rrin on 03/12/2014

Cheap, strong, works exactly as intended. Rigid design protects the phone from everything and fits so tightly that even rain can't go through the cracks. Gets yellow after some time and does not wash out. It's a little hard to take off the phone because it's rigid. I've dropped my phone numerous times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPablol on 11/27/2013

It protects the mobile correctly. Avoiding scratches on the camera and on the screen. After used a long time it continues fitting perfectly. You should clean the dust beetween the mobile and the case. But is normal in this kind of stuff. I would buy it again if I need or if I get a new mobile, I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byranrutenberg on 07/30/2013

Fits the galaxy s2 well, and also can be removed easily. Offers good protection (My s2 fell a few times and nothing happened). The rugged sides provide excellent grip. The rear-side camera does not bulge out with this case, so there is some protection from scratches. Some large earphone plugs may not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrichardjp1 on 07/12/2013

Adapta muito bem no phone, protege todo ele, bom por algum tempo. Espaços para as teclas facilitando mexer. preço acessivel demais para o Brasil...aquii uma dessas está uns U$10 então vale muito a pena Com o tempo a capa começa a nao ficar mais transparente, mesmo você limpando.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveI on 03/28/2013

- good material, that it's resistive and looks good on the Galaxy S II - protects the phone and helps it not to be scratched, also all the holes are left to uncover the mic, the charger slot, the speaker or the 3,5 mm jack, which it's very good - delivered in an envelope with air bubbles, that protected ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byilijavk on 03/24/2013

Arrived, good quality, ordered earlier black, now ordered transparent, seller ok, packaging ok. Excellent for white Samsung galaxy S2. No cons, everithing is good. Already recommended to friends. Will buy again. Why 500 characters, I said all what is relevant to this product. Why 500 characters, I said ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemiduran on 02/05/2013

Excelente. Fit perfctly in the S2. The grip is very usefull. The transparence level is perfect to show any sticker. Excelente, encaja perfecto en el S2. Tiene muy buen agarre y queda muy bien. Es una buena forma de proteger el celular. El nivel de transparencia es muy bueno como para lucir algún ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemoost on 01/16/2013

Protects all sides, and it is thick enough to protect camera, which in its unprotected state is rather vulnerable. The holes in the casing a rewide enough to allow access for plugs/microphone/etc. I found the casing easy to put on the phone. The buttons are protected (no holes but silicone buttons on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHonzeek on 12/28/2012

Great products for very low price. Perfect pass to my Galaxy S2. Easy installation and using. I think was this back give to my phone safety. Maybe hard to use hardware keys on both sides of phone. Silicone rubber it too hard. I order together with set to car - not possible use with this set. Dimensions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmiloD on 12/26/2012

I was surprised at how good this case fits the Galaxy S2 (pink version) of my wife. Ridges at sides give very good grip. Easy to operate all buttons. Nice and shiny, high quality. Very slim and fits perfectly None really.. maybe camera area is a bit exposed? It does not touch surface when placed on back ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections