DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Translucent
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaveI on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good material, that it's resistive and looks good on the Galaxy S II - protects the phone and helps it not to be scratched, also all the holes are left to uncover the mic, the charger slot, the speaker or the 3,5 mm jack, which it's very good - delivered in an envelope... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilijavk on 03/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Arrived, good quality, ordered earlier black, now ordered transparent, seller ok, packaging ok. Excellent for white Samsung galaxy S2. Cons:No cons, everithing is good. OtherThoughts:Already recommended to friends. Bottomline:Will buy again. Why 500 characters, I said all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemiduran on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente. Fit perfctly in the S2. The grip is very usefull. The transparence level is perfect to show any sticker. Excelente, encaja perfecto en el S2. Tiene muy buen agarre y queda muy bien. Es una buena forma de proteger el celular. El nivel de transparencia es muy b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byemoost on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Protects all sides, and it is thick enough to protect camera, which in its unprotected state is rather vulnerable. The holes in the casing a rewide enough to allow access for plugs/microphone/etc. I found the casing easy to put on the phone. Cons:The buttons are protected... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHonzeek on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great products for very low price. Perfect pass to my Galaxy S2. Easy installation and using. I think was this back give to my phone safety. Cons:Maybe hard to use hardware keys on both sides of phone. Silicone rubber it too hard. I order together with set to car - not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmiloD on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was surprised at how good this case fits the Galaxy S2 (pink version) of my wife. Ridges at sides give very good grip. Easy to operate all buttons. Nice and shiny, high quality. Very slim and fits perfectly Cons:None really.. maybe camera area is a bit expos... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuvic on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've been ussing it for some days. It fits perfectly my Samsug Galaxy S2, I can plug any accesory or take photos with no interference with the protective case. Once in place it doesn't move at all. Cons:Is a bit difficult tu put and remove the case, but is som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygertr on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case is of high quality. All the holes in the case line up perfectly with the ports etc. It fits nice and tight on the phone. It also looks very good. The case is nice and thick around the edges, which should protect the phone quite well if dropped. Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavodarkness on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Rubber Gel Silicone Back case has some texture on the sides so that it prevents from slipping from the hands. It really protects the smartphone and does not obstruct anything (the camera, the sound exit, etc). The case also protects the side buttons, althoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byd3m1urg0 on 10/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice build quality, the rubber has a very good quality and you feel that it's not something that's going to break easily - Fits well to the phone - Cheap Cons:- It doesn't protect very well the phone when it falls with the display down, so if you leave your phone with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections