DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for i9100 Galaxy S2 - Translucent Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychizhovalexey on 09/17/2013

In Russia on such old and rare telfon not find any items. It is perfectly suited to the phone the Samsung Galaxy s2. The excellent quality of the housing. Uniform transparency. Pleasant to the touch and odorless. Phone sits well, not loose. Just the size of the phone. Very glad I bought this skin for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjahhhjohhh on 07/29/2013

While tightly fit it is not to hard to get the case around the phone, it will snap in place for the last few milimeters and stay there! All buttons are accessible just as they were without the case, the extra preasure needed doesnt cause me to loose precision The back side is non smooth, this causes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxpertechmu on 06/14/2013

Wow very nicely designed, very cute, fix exact to S2 , very nice color also and beautiful look , if you dont like leather cases or flip open cases then i am sure this is the case which suits you. Yes Recommended 100 % high design and quality No cons My friend took it at once as soon as he saw this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Cheap, good, works fine. Not rubbery like the usual silicone casings. This is considered TPU material. Easy to fit and all the cut outs are aligned properly with the phone Turns yellowish after some time. Probably due to exposure to UV. Would recommend buying solid colours like black, instead of this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxpertechmu on 05/18/2013

The products is very nicely designed, it is of high quality , can be folded , transparent and easily fitted in an S2. did not find any , but it tool more than 1 month for this products to come to my place.(Mauritius) It is was at first out of stock i suppose. Delivery should have been faster. Product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjcsev on 04/26/2013

Protective Rubber is very good, as expected. Fits perfectly to the Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile. The texture and flexibility of the protector is very good. I recommend everyone who has the Galaxy S2 mobile. I have not tested in case of a fall or blow, but protecting it sure works correctly. Not really I ... Read more

Protective top. Protective down. Protective botton. Protective top.

0 0 0

• posted bypablo1981 on 02/01/2013

Good quality, well build, attachment to phone is very good and tight but not too tight so you can remove it from time to time for cleaning. Not really a con, but the product doesn't work for my Neobox. I tried to use it because my Neobox Ceci has almost the same size than Galaxy S2. For it's price, there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byellisamanso on 01/29/2013

High quality product. Super lightweight and resistant. plastic, serves perfectly on the samsung galaxy sII. Easy to put on and remove it from the appliance. The prices are super low and the product is very worthwhile. its translucid. the only problem is the delay in the delivery of the product, usually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavi1987 on 01/28/2013

It's an excellent protective case that fits perfectly a samsung galasy S2. If you like translucent covers, this is an excellent purchase! to place this cover near to any colored wallets. My girlfriend usually uses this cover inher phone and i can say that the cover gets stained from the color of her ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhnhbhn on 01/17/2013

classic cover, nice touch and fill. not enough experience to have any cons. my last gel cover was very good and helpfull, but not so esthetic (I'm the one that his mobile fills the floor regulary after falling from 2-4 meters high...) This one looks better, but I have to wait and see what happens when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections