DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Android 2.2 VIA 8650 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - Black (349.79MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• You must need It!

posted by radiolok on 10/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

-Realy small! It weights nothing! You can put it in the bag and foget there :)

-All the technical characteristics are good - You has, at practise, 800MHz of processor clock, not 349.79 - this is a bogomips number.

You can easily watching HD video to 720p. Processor has a hardware support of 400MHz DSP.

The screen is brightness, and wathcing angles are maximum!

Clear audio output to headphones without any noises.

Android is very good on this smartbook !

My fingers are rather big, but it realy comfortable to typing thousands of sumbols in hour.

Prety good wi-fi adapter. But it became hot after some time of use.

Cons:

The battery is tooooooo bad - after decrhaging 50% of battery you has only 10-15 minutes to turn it off. But, before it come, netbook wil work from 2 (with wi-fi) to 4(without) hours of working.

OtherThoughts:

There is some internal non-uses usb, I connected the 3g-modem to it. And it works. I has the internet everywhere!

Bottomline:

Great instrument for notes, ToDo, finances, vocabilaries and other usefull things. If you don`t know - what you want to buy - the netbook or a tablet - think - do you need a hardware keyboard or not. I`m realy write a lot on it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections