DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD Android 2.2 VIA 8650 CPU WiFi UMPC Netbook - White (349.79MHz/2GB/3-USB/SD/LAN)
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very good product

posted by kircan on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

It's a great product for everyone. Of course it is not a professional piece of equipment but it can be very useful for some tasks. You can use ti to play music, surf the net, watch films even for some games. Basically it's like a netbook only smaller which makes it easy to carry around, it's light and simple.

Cons:

Battery doesn't last very long but you can watch the whole film with one charging. Moreover i think updated android should solve some minor glitches.

OtherThoughts:

I am not an expert for android but i think if 2.3 could be installed it would work better and faster.

Bottomline:

Bearing in mind the price / quality ratio it's one of the best thing i have bought. It does the same thing as some other much more expensive computers but costs only a fraction of a price. i paid this 70$ and the cheapes netbook in my country costs 300$.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections