DX » Community » Reviews » S3 2.2" LCD Quad-SIM Quad-Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone with FM - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydollarbr on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ridiculously loud speakers Great build quality Easy to buy spare batteries (nokia battery) Great TV (At least in my location) Great signal for the 4 gsm cards i use. Very strong phone, still alive after severe punishment with work and hard using. Cons:The inte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaletic on 01/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looking phone with god build quality, very stylish and, after all, it works as it should. Four sim slots are definitely a pro but not very useful in my case because I'm using only one sim card. Cons:Very bad camera. Images are full of noise at very sunny day. TV tu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguyinseattle1 on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good build quality. display and keyboard good look and feel. reasonable price. Full QWERTY keyboard Cons:Terrible users 'manual', more like a tip sheet. QWERTY keys not backlit, hard to read in low light. TV is analog. Not a useful calendar function. Bad Alarm function... Read more

0 0
  • posted byespresso on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really working, all four SIM cards, and they even be in different network. Battery is very good, about one week with light use. You can also use Nokia's charger AND microUSB charger both cables will charge this phone. It uses Nokia battery (easy to find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKurtybr on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:[PTBR] +Tv de Alta Qualidade no Display de 2.2" Polegadas. +Possui msn previamente instalado no aparelho. +Gerencia Bem os Quatro Chips. +Bateria Nokia de boa durabilidade. +Toca Musica, Video, Grava Video, Tira Foto +Possui Dois Slots para Cartão de M... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydendery on 10/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ All described functions is working + Plastic is very good + Supports unicode on SD file system and SMS (no problem with russian language although it is not supported) + Audio recording from line is working without beeping with good quality (WAV format) Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythespek on 10/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cool cellphone. - Works fine on the 4 sims and 2 Tf slots. - Works with all Brasilian operators. - Tv signal is ok to good. - Fm signal is really good. - Camera is good ( it's not 8.1mp like is printed on the back of the phone, but have a good quality for the price... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoalcassa on 08/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great phone, bought for me, and I have used it a lot, all the chips work perfectly, you can customize everything in it. Works well with all operators in Brazil, put an 8GB card and he accepted. I am very happy with the purchase, this phone here in Brazil for sure I wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhvcaldas on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Works perfectly the 4 sims -Easy and intuitive use, no need manual -Battery last long Cons:-None, it was what I was expecting OtherThoughts:I don't use TV, camera is weak, screen resolution is weak, speaker is loud, but no clear sound. But everybody knows the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbelardo on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very beatiful cellphone, and very high quality built. It's easy to use all the four sim cards, and the memory card too. The TV have a good reception and the speakers provides a great sound quality. The battery really suprises me, mine came with NOKIA brand, and i really b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections