DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5" Capacitive Android 2.2 Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ GPS/Wi-Fi
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruanpmv on 12/20/2012

- ease of use - very cheap - Quality far above the price charged - Tv and GPS works perfectly in Brazil - good quality and also the charger cable usb - was not taxed, in Brazil, all times smartphones are taxed - Battery does not last long (max 3 days) - the biggest problem is the screen, if you are with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbs1234 on 11/09/2012

I have this phone for more than a yer now, and it is my main every day and only phone. I want to say it still works AMAZING!! Especially the cover. The build quality is PERFECT, there is not a single scratch anywhere on the casing, looks like new. And I'm not carrying it around in any protective casing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertjinx on 09/26/2012

Really cheap working phone, with GPS, Wi-Fi, 2 batteries and so on. At $78 here where I live you could get only some second hand phone (always a risk) without GPS. It's quite impressive that is responsive even if it has only a 416Mhz CPU and 256MB RAM. Already installed Navitel and works without issue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygerardodiaz on 09/01/2012

I've been using it since more than a year now and continues to be working withouth any trouble. 3G doesn't work here due to different frecuencies (I already knew it before purchase then do not NOT take it as a complaint but as a warning instead). After 8 months the turn on/off button went wrong. I've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedelvis67 on 06/05/2012

When bought this phone it was pleasantly surprised with quality of plastic from which made. supports all OS android main functions. If not to load additional appendices works quickly enough (but it would be desirable quicker ;)). GPS works well, easily established on it NAVITEL for an android and used ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bypiloteer on 02/20/2012

-Capacitive multi-touch -Android -Good price/performance ratio if you cannot get prepaid android phone cheap enough. -Has GPS -EDGE(no WCDMA) -Touchscreen does not work well with high humidity. I used many Chinese capacitive touchscreen tablests and phones, and this one was the worst in case of high ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted bySeraph6 on 01/13/2012

1. Very cheap. 2. Dual SIM (at last I managed to get my other SIM card from far outdated, but still working 3310). 3. GPS is working. Actually I drove almost 5000 km from Russia to Finland and back this New Year, using the phone as a car navigation system. 4. First impression of at least 300$ phone -... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysukoa on 12/16/2011

* Wifi, bluetooth, android apps, touchscreen * camera *GPS and AGPS * Nice Screen *2 SIMS cards * Can work with Phone company. In Argentina its very difficult to get a phone like this for this price Great to start with android. Two batteries, nice! *Headsets are ok *Nice box! *GPS takes a long time to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPritkiyKaban on 11/20/2011

- Has Android set up and running pretty well (even some branded smartfones have occasional bugs when it comes to drivers). - GPS works very well. - Decent image quality, plus the screen is huge for that price. - Against my expectations, body plastic holds just fine. - WiFi works, and GPRS/EDGE connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrCacho on 10/24/2011

There's a list of cool things i found on this device: - Nice and big screen - Has GPS and works with navigation software like Navitel, so you can have all your maps stored on a SD card and not use GPRS/EDGE data trasfer. - Has gravity sensor (you have to enable it from phone settings) - Wifi works ok ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections