Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucastdm on 07/17/2013

It's a very cute gift for any girl or loved one. If I were a girl, I would love to get one in any situation. It's something you can display in your living room bedroom, bathroom, or even keep it in a drawer. It probably isn't big enough to dry your whole body up after a full shower, so you can't really rely on it to take it in a trip. Otherwise, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenosasouza on 12/12/2012

It's very beautiful and have very good quality! The towel is good and the quality of the products around it is OK. It isn't something REALLY amazing, but for a 3,99 product, it's perfect! The box, plastic box, comes all smashed because of the transport and have a very bad plastic too... Instead arrives I took the towel off the plastic and put on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprobability on 11/10/2010

It's cheap as a gift, and people will like it. It looks cute. It's cheap but still is enough to give. The paper around says "Congratulations", which is not so good if you're not intending to give it for someone's birthday. The packaging looks really cheap ! I threw it away because I couldn't give it to someone looking like that. It's nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygunadi on 01/04/2008

Great Gift. gift for many occasion. Doesn't look like the pics provide , still alright though Great gift that suit many occasion. Read more

0 0
  • posted byfalcon_1898 on 12/05/2007

Interesting appearance makes it a appealing gift. Wrapping is worn and old. Towel is small. Towel is loosely knit. Not edible. A unique gift to give. Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicalvin on 10/29/2007

cheap price and originall gift quality isn't that great and its quite small its the ugliest of the cake towel products here doesn't look as pretty as the pictures its still okay compared with the price Read more

0 0
  • posted byEastVanMarco on 10/18/2007

Nice gift. Mine came sealed with the white portion wrapped around the outside, it doesn't look like item in photo or swiss cake for that matter. Nice gift for that person who just"shows up" on Christmas. Not worth purchasing multiples. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections