DX » Community » Reviews » 5W 450LM 6000K White LED Ceiling Lamp/Down Light with LED Driver (85~265V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybellbird on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Displays a great light for working under, i have a few around the kitchen and combined, there is very little shadow effect. The finish is very good as well. Cons:The parcel was damaged upon arrival. Upon inspection of the lights, only 1 was physicaly damaged however thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezitsuj on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price Brightness Easy to fit Nice sturdy aluminium design Cons:Led driver is not dimmable , short cables OtherThoughts:Blueish light, if you want warm lights don't pick these. I have installed the LED's together with a dimmable led driver and they work perfectly with that... Read more

1 1
  • posted bytfrangel on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright for the size. Good looking ceiling lamp. The aluminum case is very nicely finished. It does look solid and well built. Of course, it is LED and very low power consumption. It should take a couple minutes to install. I have used soldering iron to hook... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTajaZemun on 03/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent LED Ceiling lamp with very bright light. I have GU 10 ceiling lamp down, but this LED is brighter and stronger than that. Easy to install, just connect two wire with current and lights go on. Drill hole is 7cm. I dont even need to drill anything, because this L... Read more

5W LED, this led (left) and GU10 50W (right) 5W LED, this led (right) and GU10 50W (left)
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections