DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controller - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynmatija on 08/16/2013

This case is great. Fits perfectly on the controller and gives it a great look. It doesn't move around when you abuse your controller (as we all do). Another nice thing is that it doesn't go over the battery cover, so you can easily replace batteries or charge your controller Initially it had a rubbery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWizardLion on 05/14/2013

Color looks better than I thought it will look. I was afraid it will look ugly because I have only black xbox controllers, but it looks beautiful instead. Jointed points are a little rough edged. But this problem can easily fixed. I used small and sharp scissors to make the edges smooth. Perfect thing ... Read more

Compared to other green things Looks better than I thought it will look

0 0 0

• posted byfuzbal on 02/22/2013

Fits the controller appropriately. It was no problem ti put it on the controller. Look good, and does not slip in sweltering hands. My kids like the colour. Now it is easier to identify which controller belongs to which player. Worth its price. On the edges the joints are a not worked out perfectly, ... Read more

in bag ready installed flash

1 0 0

• posted byPurplesaurus on 01/28/2013

- I was a bit worried because the yellow looks really neon in the picture, but it was much nicer in reality and looked great on the controller - Didn't smell really bad like some cases often do - Fit the controller properly and snug Nothing I can think of. I gave this to my friend for Christmas and she ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGapeX on 07/27/2012

-Increases the grip on the controller -Looks really good -Protects the controller from scratches and dirt (so you can safely eat while playing) -Offers a bit of protection for fall damage -A bit loose on some ends (At the back at bumpers and triggers (LB/LT) and at X Y A B buttons) but it doesn't interfere ... Read more

My controller in the sillicone case

0 0 0

• posted byaudeey on 07/07/2012

This i s a perfect case for you xbox 360 controller. You can have much more style while you play and still have fun. It gives you a lot of grip and if your hands get sweaty as you play it does not get slippery. I have been using this controller case for a long time now and have not seen anything bad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNessly on 09/02/2011

The item does serve as an excellent grip! Compared to the translucent version (SKU 18770), the grip on this is much better and doesn't slide at all. This can be good if you want pure grip or bad if you want more comfort. The silicon used in this yellow version seems to be different than that used in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections