DX » Community » Reviews » Remote with MotionPlus & Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuck Controller Set for Wii - Blue (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaimefranco on 05/09/2014

Very good quality, looks like a original wii mote, very confortable, leds and others parts are just equal the original. the price is perfect for him. May deplete the batteries a little faster than the original controller. The button on the nunchuck feels a little bit plastic. Solid product at a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd35y37pnvmy on 03/26/2014

it works as well as the original one with less than the half of the price ;). I bought them for my 5-6 years old nephews and they work just perfect for the hard use they give them None at the moment, but add some rechargeable batteries is a must if you order this control add some rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscottie on 02/27/2014

The Wiimote and Nun Chuck are identical in design to the original Wiimote - with the added bonus of MotionPlus added in. Costs far less than an original product and coming in blue makes it look more unique than the standard white or black Wiimote - although, would've liked the sleeve to have been same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmilazzo on 02/20/2014

Overall good quality, similar in aspect and feel to the original one. Plays nicely with all games I tried so far, even with those that require the included motion plus. The built-in speaker sounds a little louder than the original. The only way to link it to the console is via the home menu, reasigning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetnei on 02/14/2014

- Cheaper than original - Remotes works without a problem - Syncs with Wii U immediately - Good and solid feel in buttons - Nunchucks are of poor quality. Stopped working second time we used them (all three that I bought). The Nunchucks weren't recognized by the Wii and after a few tries the Wii wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylrbizar on 02/09/2014

Cheap and motionplus included. But the cheap comes with a Con. Plastic fragile built and sometimes the remote doesn't link with the wii. More problematic is the nunchuck. That one is of such poor quality that it stopped working (both I bought). Sometimes it seems it is because of the connector, other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaiaG on 01/27/2014

Muy buena apariencia y funcionalidad. No tiene casi nada que envidiarle al original. El color es fantástico y funciona perfectamente. Tal vez el sonido es un poco "chirriante", no tan nítido como el original, pero no le quita méritos. Es una muy buena opción, mucho m&#22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavader on 01/19/2014

Very easy to configure. It responds with the wii the first time i tried to synchronice. Very cheap for all the complete remote. Motion plus included and very stable. No recalibration needed. good battery consuption. As the original one Nothing to say. Maybe the pacage can be more protected but it came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclpalmer on 01/14/2014

Half the price of genuine one. All pieces work pretty well. Doesn't connect as reliably as the genuine ones. Once it's connected it works solidly, but sometimes takes a few tries to sync it. The rubber cover on the joystick pops off pretty easily. The accuracy seems slightly less than the genuine one,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakramg on 01/02/2014

Works well. Fun to play with more people quailty looks fine Nice colour good price Motionplus works great Everything you should expect from a remotecontroller nunchuck works fine None Fast shipping Good price to play with more people. .............................................................. ...... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections