DX » Community » Reviews » Remote with MotionPlus & Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuck Controller Set for Wii - Blue (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Very good buena Nice Item fallado AZUL
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byK77NE on 07/09/2015

se descompuso demasiado rapido

Impression:fallado;

0 0 0

• posted byasorlozano on 06/26/2015

Hace más o menos un año, más bien menos, que compré dos de estos. Pues nada, al poco tiempo de llegar un nunchuck dejó de funcionar. Y hace unos días un mando ha pasado a mejor vida (no se si porque mi hijo le inviritó las pilas, pero vamos que eso no es motivo para una "ruptura"). Además la con... Read more

Impression:Barato pero calidad insuficiente;

0 0 0

• posted by6272839 on 05/25/2015

this is what you need works perfect. nice color .. well made nothing bad to say..

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bypikkuy on 02/23/2015

For the price very superb product. Compared to origian WiiMote, only the buttons are not feeling so sturdy/"feedbacky".

0 0 0

• posted byThorenator on 02/11/2015

Mandos compatibles, movimiento fluido, casi como el original, probablemente gaste antes las baterias pero tampoco creo que sea determinante.

Impression:buena,Nice Item;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/04/2015

Esse controlador para o wii funcionou direitinho, seus botões são bem macios, não tenho nenhum contra.

Impression:AZUL;

0 0 0

• posted byMARCOHIROSE on 12/23/2014

I bought a couple of them and recover my WII, because according to the brazilian prices, I would have to buy another console. Worth it.

0 0 0

• posted byindecaa on 10/02/2014

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: Very good quality, looks like a original wii mote, very confortable, leds and others parts are just equal the original. the price is perfect for him. Cons: May deplete the batteries a little faster than the original a... Read more

Impression:Nice Item;

0 0 0

• posted byjaimefranco on 05/09/2014

Very good quality, looks like a original wii mote, very confortable, leds and others parts are just equal the original. the price is perfect for him. May deplete the batteries a little faster than the original controller. The button on the nunchuck feels a little bit plastic. Solid product at a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd35y37pnvmy on 03/26/2014

it works as well as the original one with less than the half of the price ;). I bought them for my 5-6 years old nephews and they work just perfect for the hard use they give them None at the moment, but add some rechargeable batteries is a must if you order this control add some rechargeable to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere