DX » Community » Reviews » Remote with MotionPlus & Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuck Controller Set for Wii - Blue (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 23 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrbizar on 02/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and motionplus included. But the cheap comes with a Con. Cons:Plastic fragile built and sometimes the remote doesn't link with the wii. More problematic is the nunchuck. That one is of such poor quality that it stopped working (both I bought). Sometimes it seems i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPilotGirl on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The colour It´s so much better than any other wii remote I ever see in a store. It works perfectly. The sound Its better and higer than the original one. The price It´s the best thing. Cons:The only con I have It´s about the battery. If you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to sync to my Wii U, worked on the first try. Compared it to an original controller and it is the exact same size. Works like the original. Funny color. Very good price, I can get four of these for the price of one original controller. Cons:May deple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclpalmer on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Once connected, works perfectly - Seems to be built fairly solidly - Bought two and no issues with either, once you get the hang of connecting them - Good price - Blue, if you like the color :) Cons:- Connections aren't as solid as the original ones - Original sync'in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's exactly like the original, perfect por gaming, my sons use them a lot and none of them have disagreed with this remotes. Works perfectly Looks like two original remotes I bought long time ago, and the original ones doesn't have motion plus embedded, so my... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjinder0 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheaper than genuine controllers for Wii - They work just as good as the genuine controllers - Nice color, instead of white Cons:None OtherThoughts:Helpfull tip: you have to set up the controllers by pressing the red button on your Wii and on your controller at the sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarklordrsn on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its was a realy good buy, it worked in the first try ive had make. It worked with the games that need the motion pluss too, like wii sports resorts and don king boxing. Cons:The label 2 in 1" is the only con i can imagine. OtherThoughts:It came wrapped in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pack of wiimote and nunchuck. Wiimote includes motion plus technology so you have not to buy it apart. The looking is pretty similar to the original one, but has a "New 2 in 1" label printed in the middle. It includes a white/tranparent silicone slee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubencitooo on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's exactly like the original, perfect por gaming, my sons use them a lot and none of them have disagreed with this remotes. Works perfectly Looks like two original remotes I bought long time ago, and the original ones doesn't have motion plus embedded, so my remote pl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrazornv on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice build quality remote works almost properly in light games'= fits to acessoris as original one motion Plus working not discharge batteries Cons:reconnect to console time twice from original remote it`s noticeable in heavy games. nunchuk come with stuck joystik stuck i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections