DX » Community » Reviews » Remote with Silicone Sleeve + Nunchuck Controller Set for Wii - Red (Nude Packed / 2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid45G on 05/05/2014

Inexpensive. You can hardly see the difference with an original. It works perfectly as far as I can tell. I had a hard time to link the remote to my Wii. It might not be product related as I have been told thta some users have a hard time to accomplish this supposedly simple task. I would not be surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaffkaaz on 04/05/2014

Good pricing and works good. Just like the original controller without motion plus. Comes including Nun-chuck and silicon protection cover. Battery cover clip feels a little cheap. No motion plus inside as product description promises. So if you want to use motion plus you'll have to buy a external motion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzakalinsky on 03/09/2014

-great price . -speaker slightly louder original . -nunchuck-idnentichny original . -no squeaks, well assembled. -IR camera catches further than the original Wiimote -vibration slightly weaker than the original sound louder though, but inferior in quality -Silicone Case smells bad at first, not smoothed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Feels and looks just like the original and at a great price. Complete bundle, nunchuck feels really good, worked well at all tested games (like mario party, rayman and wario ware). Good response and battery consume. Couldnt find any this far. I believe this can be confused with the original wii controller,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 01/01/2014

It is a good solid wii remote and nunchuck. It worked well out of the package and after about a week of use, still great. I love that it is red. None...yet. I am hoping to get a long life out of this set. We go through a lot of remotes and nunchucks. At this price, it is easy to replace the ones that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZollthar on 12/22/2013

These controllers just work great and do what they are intended to do for an acceptable price. Much cheaper than original Wii controllers. Build quality is a bit less than original controllers, but I guess these controllers will also last as long as our Wii is alive. I cannot think of any other thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystimon on 10/28/2013

El mando en sí funciona corréctamente. Se nota en ciertos momentos que no responde igual que el original pero qué demonios quieres por lo que cuesta? Realmente ninguno. De verdad. Funciona y en manos de un niño de 7 años no se notan las diferencias con respecto al original Si ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCikitraque on 10/15/2013

Good construction, feel as original. Works perfectly on my red wii. They work like the original, the construction is solid and noticeable quality. Perfect for playing with family and children. Includes transparent cover that helps protect them. Nothing works perfectly. Great product at a better price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byValentin26 on 09/18/2013

This Wireless Infrared Remote and this nunchuk work perfectly with my Wii. It had an original look and it's worth the price. The A button is a bit harder than an original nintendo to push but it is ok for the price ! The silicone sleeve fits perfectly and has no strange odor. It had to synchronize my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

Good wii remote. The price is quite low, when comparing to the original nintendo wii remote. Although it is not the original, you can't really tell unless a more careful examination. The quality is a little lower and looks like it is less durable in the long run. Maybe with a couple of falls it might ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections