DX » Community » Reviews » "3600mAh" USB Rechargeable Battery Pack with USB Cable for Wii Remote Controller (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good buenas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanimourinho on 12/14/2014

I have tried other batteries for wii, and those are the best so far. Easy to charge, good material, after charging they last for at least 3 hours of continuing playing Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjgimenezpascual on 11/28/2014

Compra perfecta pero sin pagar el paston que valen estas pilas en cualquier tienda... duran igual que las otras... Read more

Impression:buenas;

0 0 0

• posted bycial44 on 06/28/2014

Fits perfectly in a normal wiimote and so in a motion plus wiimote. It comes with a pretty long USB cable so you can charge this battery in any USB socket (PC, laptop, DVD Player, video-console...). It has a LED to indicate that it is charging. You can play while the battery is chargin. well there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byednery on 10/26/2013

Very good battery for your Wii remote control. I bought 4 of them. They are a very practical way to have with you, always, your Wii remote control ready to play and at a very cheap price considering other rechargeable alternatives. None, so far. None, so far. Talking about the price of other rechargeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikrdoxing on 10/23/2013

is a very cheap battery for nintento wii control, it works pretty well at the beggining and the best! you can charge it with the USB ports of the wii console i bought 2 one of the worked really good, the other one just worked like 4 times, and the one that did function, worked for about 5 months right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywintrrpie on 09/12/2013

everything works as intended. good for battery replacement so you dont need to replace battery everytime it depletes charges fast and can last for like 3-4 hours of gameplay just abit tight to fit in the first time after that its good to go. the metal pins abit flimsy but it wont break to pieces cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycacafea on 08/19/2013

this battery pack is very useful... a practical solution to your wii batteries... and the price is very well. i have no problem using this... its very easy to put and remove. not very much to say about a rechargeable battery The only con i find its.... i have 4 wii remote controls and i have not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseerhan on 05/15/2013

Really easy to use , Works perfectly and fits good. You dont need to buy expensive AA batteries with this product. The Usb-Cable is good to use , because u can use it everywhere even at the wii usb port. :) It drained fast the batteries, it only hold 2 hours, but i think it was because of the Wiimotion ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDracoNet on 04/25/2013

Fits perfectly in a normal wiimote and so in a motion plus wiimote. It comes with a pretty long USB cable so you can charge this battery in any USB socket (PC, laptop, DVD Player, video-console...). It has a LED to indicate that it is charging. You can play while the battery is chargin. With passing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymixmil on 02/21/2013

Well fix in perfect on the wii control so you don't have any problem to put in, and work perfect too its a great deal becouse you never spend a cent and a batterry AA again so buy it now you don't regret . well there is not cons work exacly that suppose to do so any cons really you have to buy this item ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections