Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJorzwa on 08/14/2015

Pros: Very good adapter, good build quality and works perfect with my monitors! Cons: none

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byBanzukay on 06/18/2015

pro: cheap and it works cons: non

Impression:perfect,Works Well,cheap good no problems at all;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkalias on 06/16/2015

i read some reviews saying this was not the correct adapter for dvi to vga but when today i came home the adapter was waiting for me. Good build quality works on my r9 290x dvi-i port to vga monitor overall for the price you can't go wrong

0 0 0

• posted byBuenSabor on 06/04/2015

I'll keep it in case I need it in the future.

Impression:cheap good no problems at all;

0 0 0

• posted byRuumate on 05/15/2015

Pros: Very solid and good product, great quality. Has worked fine so far. Cons: No cons, there has been no problems at all. Other thoughts: I recommend this product to everyone !

Impression:perfect,Works Well,cheap good no problems at all;

0 0 0

• posted bymhzster on 04/29/2015

Cumple su funcion

Cumple su funcion

0 0 0

• posted by9274267 on 04/16/2015

Get it if you need a DVI-I to VGA Adapter. Sturdy, works as advertised. What more could you ask for?

0 0 0

• posted byJalokoh on 10/27/2014

Not much to say here. It works perfectly and to a really good price. If you need one of those, I can recommend this one.

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bykatsuai on 10/14/2014

Barato para lo bueno que es. No he tenido ningún problema para lo que quería este adaptador, se ve estupendo desde el pc a la tele. Worked as intended. Very cheap product for the good it is. No problems at all to conecct my pc to my tv.

Impression:cheap good no problems at all;

0 0 0

• posted byjamesperry1977 on 02/06/2014

The item is well made and will last a lifetime. Connections are good and signal is not adversely affected compared to other DVI adapters. The thumb screws to connect to graphics card, whilst textured, are very difficult to grip and turn to a 'tight' fit. They are flat on the top, so you can not a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere