Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamesperry1977 on 02/06/2014

The item is well made and will last a lifetime. Connections are good and signal is not adversely affected compared to other DVI adapters. The thumb screws to connect to graphics card, whilst textured, are very difficult to grip and turn to a 'tight' fit. They are flat on the top, so you can not use a screwdriver to tighten. The addition of a slot for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtempestrider on 08/01/2013

Do what´s needed. I plugged and it worked from the first time, no surprises. Can last forever as long as you dont bend the pins. Absurdly simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does not work for digital signal, becouse it do not contain any circuit. Despite the rustic appearance it does what it promises. For analog signal, there is no internal circuit, only adapts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiotorres on 09/18/2009

It looks very very well built. It's the same article that here in Chile you have to pay five or six times the value in deal extreme. It is also very easy to use, just find the conector in your lcd television and connect it. I wasn't able to make it work. I had a cable which I used to connect to the lcd television and then to my laptop computer and it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdkhatri on 07/18/2009

I got a DVI-I dual link to VGA converter. That is exactly what I ordered. I can use ps3 and computer on one monitor now! My screen (samsung 205bw) was blurry in the middle, but I can't blame that on the build quality. About 3 of the pins appeared bent, but the adapter went through my graphics card any way. The picture posted by smanners shows a DVI-... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLessIsMore on 03/21/2008

Very inexpensive, as is characteristic of dealextreme. Unfortunately, these are actually DVI-D to VGA adapters, not DVI-I to VGA. Photos correctly show what you get, but the label calling it DVI-I is incorrect. I've found out that DVI-I is sometimes what's needed when a monitor just has black screen, as mine does (2nd of dual monitors). A little disappointed,... Read more

2 1
  • posted bysmanners on 12/30/2007

-Cheap price -Does what its meant to none It comes grey in colour and not as shown in the DX pics, no major prob as you cant see it behind the PC. - Read more

0 0
  • posted byhermanius on 12/01/2007

Cheap Does what is says Easy to use My one came in grey color but it dont mind If u need this buy it .. it is cheap Read more

0 0
  • posted byspacetraveler on 07/30/2007

Works as expected, I used it to connect to my VGA monitor and it works fine. None Mine came in grey colour Pretty cheap for a video adapter. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections