Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGPN on 06/03/2014

- It's a decent quality clip on microphone in terms of sound, doing better than microphones I have had which cost ten times more - Good wind shield (The foam piece), no breathing sounds. - Picks up sound at a good, high volume from where you would clip it. - Good build quality. Nothing spectacular but it's not going to fall apart. Considering the cost,... Read more

2 1
  • posted bysoniglf on 02/23/2014

- Great sound quality for the price. - Even greater sound quality if you conect it to a device with good preamps (field recorder and alikes) - It's so cheap there's nothing to complain. - Looks professional, so, nothing to be ashamed about with a client. - Long cable. - Not professional grade quality but well, you could not expect that at this price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjani1805 on 02/14/2014

Extremely cheap It is a microphone ! Works as intented maybe just the delivery. It can take over a month. but the price and product is just the best easy to use, simple plug and play, with a clip to hold on your shirt or cable from headphones. best price/performance ratio in the world. nothing beats that price. maybe if you find something in garbage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytatiane152 on 02/07/2014

The usage is perfect. Handy and comfortable to attach and start speaking. The wire quality is really poor. One of the two items that I bought wasn't working. I didn't returned because the shipping would cost more than 5 new ones. As I have one working for the price of two, the price was still good for me, because only one in Brazil is more than 4 times ... Read more

0 0
  • Bom
    posted byLenkaffc on 01/27/2014

Eu uso bastante, é bom e de fácil uso. A qualidade de som não é nada extraordinário, mas quebra um galho. Devia vir com uma espuma extra, pois a minha vive caindo e quase perdi várias vezes. Essa espuma podia ter uma espessura maior, para diminuir os ruídos. Seria legal vir com um adaptador para P10. Uso conectado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRescovedo on 01/17/2014

Cheap, with a great lenght (about 1m) and with a great grip quality. You can use a recorder inside your pocket and then attach this to your shirt or pratically anything you would like. The lenght could be better, like between 1 and 2 meters, and the foam could be sightly more rounded. Took 3 months to ship to Brazil, but it finally arrived, and everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabadaue on 01/15/2014

perfect for being in stereo, the wire size is quite large then you can use on any computer or even a notebook. the sponge is attached securely to the microphone. the clip that comes to hold the microphone in clothing is very weak, nearly breaking my this. but I managed with a tape bought to replace a microphone that came bundled with a wireless microphone.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 12/16/2013

Good little microphone, much better than the one built-in in my laptop. It provides a good and clear sound, cancels the sound around (like wind) and because it can be put near enough your mouth, provides a crystaline sound to your voice. none so far. i bought this because the sound provided by my laptop's built-in microphone was terrible. I am so satisfied ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykevindk2 on 12/07/2013

+ It has okay sound + It is very easy to use + The price could be a little cheaper + It has a very long cable. + If you know how you can do surround voice with 2 of these + Okay shipping time - A little too expensive 2 dollars is okay. - When I clip it on to my shirt it doesn't catch my sound. Need to hold it close to mouth I ended up using another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpbroot on 11/27/2013

If you are looking to buy a tiny microphone, this is what I’d recommend. I'm basing this on extensive research that includes professional and retailer reviews, interviews with industry professionals, tests that involved a blind listening panel, and my years of experience in audio engineering and voice acting. This mivrophone is the best buy for the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections