Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBTo90 on 12/08/2014

Pro good audio quality nor professional but really good for some amateur shots Con it tottaly needs the wind cover to stop the pop and breze also the cable its kind of weak so be careful with it Read more

Impression:Great quality for a really cheap mic;

0 0 0

• posted byaptyp506 on 11/27/2014

Пришёл в Минск за 3 недели в слегка помятой коробке. Работает отлично! всё супер, спасибо! Очень удобная клипса! Read more

Impression:Awesome,nice,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byNerdEmPanico on 11/24/2014

esse micro é bom so é sensivel demais Read more

Impression:Agradável;

0 0 0

• posted by382528l on 11/22/2014

Qualidade de áudio muito boa, comprimento do cabo é ideal Cabo um pouco sensível demais, facilita o desgaste Read more

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO,Impressionante,Agradável;

0 0 1

• posted bydxjanvalk on 11/19/2014

After seeing some youtube reviews about cheap laveliers I thought: Lets try a real cheap one. Not expecting much. This microphone did so much better then I expected. Nice dynamic range and not much sound when fizzeling with the wire. For its price it is fantastic. Read more

Impression:Awesome,Works great regarding its price;

0 0 0

• posted byzki3z on 11/18/2014

When I first thought about purchasing this product, I was a bit afraid in spite of the good reviews. But I regret it now, this mic is really good for its price and it's really easy to use. Pros: Plug-n-play, Good voice detection, very good durabitily ( if you treat it well of course). Cons: None really.... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted by8775486 on 11/14/2014

Decent price, decent sound quality, decent build quality. Does what it does, nothing too major to complain about. I gave it a three-star because it needs to be placed directly in front of my mouth for an acceptable volume. Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted by8696242 on 11/12/2014

works well but the shipment is late what important is the mini microphone works well, and i look forward to make videos and lessons with it.. Thank you DealExtreme :) Read more

very amesome product

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byChichaCanario on 11/12/2014

Perfect item to record voice. Easy and cheap, allright! Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byilluzn on 11/10/2014

Pros: Good quality audio with windshielding and semi directional to obscure other sounds. Cons: The gain is not very good so the microphone is not extremely loud. Based on my computer I would say the volume is 50% of maximum. Could have better gain. Read more

Impression:Awesome,Small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections