Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScaramouch96 on 07/24/2015

Pros: It has a good price and is easy to use Cons: It produces a horrible noise when its recording, i bought two and both have the same problem. Other: Also i had to wait for them more than 2 months.

Impression:Dissapointed;

0 0 0

• posted by9065646 on 07/23/2015

Good price, efficient shipping packaging, easy to use. Bought it for a desktop computer for skype use - great quality, clear recording, and did I mention GREAT PRICE?

Impression:good,Awesome,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylanflat on 06/11/2015

Works very well.. suits computer gaming or can be compaired with the Garmin device but at a fraction of the cost which is fantastic I brough allot for friends that play games as we talk allot online and these are very good for that

Impression:Awesome,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byApieslapie on 06/10/2015

Pros: Cheap Well packed Cons: Very insensitive Thin cable If you don't mind speaking directly into the microphone it does a good job, especially considering the price. But if you want to clip it to your shirt or lay it on the desk for VOIP purposes, it's pretty much useless because of the low... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjcpieri on 05/23/2015

Good t

Impression:good,Good for the job;

0 0 0

• posted byVitorScherrer on 05/18/2015

Atendeu todas as minhas expectativas.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymyrddraal on 05/05/2015

Pros: -Clips nicely onto my headphone cord for instant headset -Fine audio for game or video chatting Cons: -First one was dead the second's clip was broken but replaceable -Wire is a bit short and thin, seems fragile DX support was good. Still should have bought a better product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byciruja02 on 04/29/2015

Pros:Muy barato , el cable es largo , ideal para no tener que estar pegado a tu dispositivo Cons :Por el momento no le encontré ninguna contra.. Lo Recomiendo

Impression:good,muy barato,lo recomiendo;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxsiemonsma on 04/29/2015

It Works Great thanks!

Impression:good,Awesome,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bysaresh101 on 04/27/2015

pros: this is a really good mic for the price i use it often for skype and my friend says that the sounds came really smooth to him so a good and nice product :) cons: the clip on the mic is a little bit loose.

Impression:nice sound!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere