Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGPN on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's a decent quality clip on microphone in terms of sound, doing better than microphones I have had which cost ten times more - Good wind shield (The foam piece), no breathing sounds. - Picks up sound at a good, high volume from where you would clip it. - G... Read more

2 1
  • posted byabadaue on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:perfect for being in stereo, the wire size is quite large then you can use on any computer or even a notebook. the sponge is attached securely to the microphone. Cons:the clip that comes to hold the microphone in clothing is very weak, nearly breaking my this. b... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good little microphone, much better than the one built-in in my laptop. It provides a good and clear sound, cancels the sound around (like wind) and because it can be put near enough your mouth, provides a crystaline sound to your voice. Cons:none so far. OtherThoughts:i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAllthetech489 on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Strong clip -Good Audio -Well packed -Long enough cable -Easy setup Cons:-There are none OtherThoughts:This microphone is good. I like they way of its design and clarity of the sound. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a cheap microphone. This item w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPutoAmoSpanish on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and portable, it has a good size and its easy to use, comfortable and works very well with any program that I was planning on use it. Has a good audio quality considering its price Cons:None for the price, its clearly not made for an extensive use or an advan... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small elegant micraphone that catures quality sound. On top of that it's really cheap and even comes with foam cover to protect from wind. Strong and firm clip. Flexible cable and the lenght of it was just right for my needs. Cons:The protective foam on the mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywebhdx on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Audio quality is surprisingly well for a mic which costs only 2.31$. Cord is long so it should fit your needs. It's really easy to use: just plug it. There are no batteries etc. which is a huge plus. It has windshield which is great, it helps cancel some unwante... Read more

1 0
  • posted byADAMTHEGREAT on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a great mic for the price and it clips on to your shirt or camera, it has a long cord too Cons:build quality could be a bit better but its fine. really no cons i am very happy that I bought it. OtherThoughts:I use this for videos and its great better sound recording t... Read more

microphone
    0 0
  • posted byJmjam on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- audio quality is great - can pick up only your voice when clipped onto your shirt/headphones. So no ambient noise should be picked up by the microphone - cable length is quite long as well. - Works really well in pair with high quality headphones to turn them... Read more

Clipped on a shirt
    1 0
  • posted bytommzah on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's VERY easy to use, just plug it in and talk :) The price is also VERY nice! That cheap for this quality microphone is unreal. I tried a 80$ clip-on mircophone, and it was almost the same quality on this one, which blew my mind! Wire is very long and sturdy... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections