DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 5W 5-LED 6000K 450-Lumen Light Bulb (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAcEkrystal on 05/12/2013

-Loads of light -Good spot with a little area light arround it -Cold white light -No flickering -The only one so far that fitted in a small right fitting for the smaller lights (in base diameter, not length) - long (if you don't like sticking it out so far.. but I don't mind really. i only coudn't turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzizkaj1 on 01/24/2013

A bit expensive, but one of highest power levels on the market (5x 1W LED emitter). If you prefer colder color temperature that this bulb is right for you. Quite narrow beam of light, ideal for spot lights. But be careful, this bulb is slightly longer that others. After switching on it takes several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTimelessNL on 01/27/2012

- Large heat sink. - Great beam of light. - very cheap compared with local led bulbs - nice white light (not blueish). - well constructed. - 3 dollar refund, because 1 bulb failed after 3 months(bought a replacement led emitter and bulb is working ever since) - Bought 5 bulbs. - 2 of them are in perfect ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRichirichla on 01/13/2012

These bulbs put 55 watt halogens to shame. Not for mood lighting, (but I did not buy it for mood lighting). Energy efficiency and amount of light. These bulbs have both. Put it right over the sewing machine and received lots of praise. I am also a firm believer in energy conservation and was a little ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections