DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette - Wine Red
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGussy05 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I'm actually waiting for mine still as i only ordered it today but if any of you who have bought it know which charger to get for it this would be most appreciated so i can order the correct one. It would be helpful if they included this with the product or at l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohan.hima on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality, the product came within 3 weeks which is really good. Cons:I really don't know why the charger wasn't included, my cigarette is useless because I don't know which charger I am supposed to use not I know where to look for it. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRombur on 06/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very beautiful cigaret. It is made qualitatively. Stylishly. The accumulator really works longer the similar. Cons:Absence in the complete set something, except the cigaret. Even the charger isn't present. The charger from other cigaret which has approached was... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections