DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette - Wine Red
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGussy05 on 05/22/2013

I'm actually waiting for mine still as i only ordered it today but if any of you who have bought it know which charger to get for it this would be most appreciated so i can order the correct one. It would be helpful if they included this with the product or at lease specified clearly what one you need. Will the E-lites ones from the shop at the end ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohan.hima on 05/11/2013

Very good build quality, the product came within 3 weeks which is really good. I really don't know why the charger wasn't included, my cigarette is useless because I don't know which charger I am supposed to use not I know where to look for it. Until I find charger, this product is useless for me. I think that DX should provide some further information ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRombur on 06/27/2011

Very beautiful cigaret. It is made qualitatively. Stylishly. The accumulator really works longer the similar. Absence in the complete set something, except the cigaret. Even the charger isn't present. The charger from other cigaret which has approached was good that at me. Is absent what or packing. Has come in a bag. Though I think it not especially ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections