DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette (Navy Blue)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeladvini on 03/27/2012

nice looking, light goes one and off when you smoke (when you put air inside and out) the build quality is very nice and clean. battery is getting empty in no time.. taste a bit wiered , but maby i just dont used to smoke an electronic smoke it's a nice present to a friend that is attempting to stop smoking , but i'm not sure that he\she will stop thanks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

The build quality is strong and solid, I've used e-cigarette before (propably it was average quality). My problem was, small amount of smoke and low batery life. No problem with this product. Very much smoke, long battery life. I love it very much. Does not come with a charger so don't buy this for your first E-cigarette the refills on this e-cigarette ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjserpent on 09/10/2011

it is a very durable e-cigarette, well built and also the same diamator around as a real cigarette, feels great smoking it and not destroying your lungs. no charger! if you buy this go to radio shack in the us or the source in canada and get a universal battery charger in the gadget section that charges of a usb port on your computer, i had one to begin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjchriz on 09/08/2011

Shipped quickly to Canada nice blue color unique has a good battery life would last me all-day nice red light flickers when used After about a week my atomizer fell apart My batter outlived the atomizer For the price i paid i expected a better e-smoke comes with no charger what you see is what you get not the best choice for a beginner or someone looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustbeachin on 07/12/2011

The price is great because this pv is far nicer than others the same price or more. The look of the pv is very nice, matches the paint color of my car. The build is very durable, I have dropped a few time without fear of breaking it. The battery last much longer than the cheaper models. The attomizer is fatter and holds more liquid than cheaper models.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 07/01/2011

Battery seems to last longer than the other e-cigs on the site. Very nice finish, and feels good in the hand. What you see is EXACTLY what you get, no more. Except for the empty atomizer cover (DON'T smoke it or you'll burn out the atty) you don't get anything else. No charger included, so don't buy this for your first cigarette, and look at the threads ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRombur on 06/18/2011

Very beautiful cigaret. It is made qualitatively. Stylishly. The accumulator really works longer the similar. Absence in the complete set something, except the cigaret. Even the charger isn't present. The charger from other cigaret which has approached was good that at me. Is absent what or packing. Has come in a bag. Though I think it not especially ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections