DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Manual-Release Folding Knife with Clip - Buddy (15.1cm Full-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 06/06/2013

Very nice little knife. Completely made ??of stainless steel. When I got it, it was well-pointed. It is called "buddy" and the name fits him very much. The small size of the knife make it possible to carry it anywhere, anytime. The product quality is very good. There are no backlashes at all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysianegad on 11/10/2011

Sharp, well built. It feels solid and prety much indestructible (its all steel) Elegant design with torx screw so it can be taken apart for maintenance. It pretty small yet not too small, will fit nicely in pockets and the clip seem solid, its metal too. The release latch is sturdy, since it is part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynukenik on 05/16/2011

I bought this because of the clip, frankly. There was another DX knife that had a similar design, and I loved it. Naturally, it sold out. This one is smaller, but handy enough. I assume it's made of the high quality steel advertised. Did I mention it's small? You're not going to be intimidating any Aussie ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections