DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Smile USB 2.0 SD/Mini SD/MS/M2/TF SDHC Card Reader - White (Max. 16GB)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKanji on 09/01/2013

This little one is amazing in reading various types of memory cards. Not a single fail until now, I tested it on microSD (with adapters) and Memory Stick Pro Duo cards. The USB cord is really usefull, better than that ones without it, like flash drives. The opening for Memory Stick Pro Duo, sometimes gets large, with a need of reinserting the card again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavid.camarotto on 10/13/2012

Good Price, Good material involved Its adapted perfect in my notebook, pc or tablet Easy to handle. In the meantime, don't know anything bad to talk about this product. Its adapted perfect in my tablet pc ou notebook.. If there is some defect that will find, I'll come back here and warning to all. Easy buy. Easy to handle. The only thing that could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavid.camarotto on 10/13/2012

Good Price, Good material involved Its adapted perfect in my notebook, pc or tablet Easy to handle. In the meantime, don't know anything bad to talk about this product. Its adapted perfect in my tablet. If there is some defect that will find, I'll come back here and warning to all. Rapid delivery Easy buy. Easy to handle. The only thing that could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandelse on 08/12/2012

* We know why we like most products here: the price level. * Small footprint * White colour (WAS a factor for me - before it arrived - see Cons) * The case might be a little bit sturdier, it has a really flimsy feel. The case plastics is really thin and looks like of a brittle (fragile?) type (= does not flex, but rather brake). * The short cable might ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections