DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screwdriver Tool for XBOX 360 Hard Disk Drive HDD - Green
Customer’s impression:
useful and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvongunther on 12/07/2014

Key Extremely useful for repairs to the Hard Disk Xbox 360 Ideal for players who want remove the Hard Disk Xbox 360. With this key practice you can remove the HD Xbox 360 and fix it. Recommend and I have nothing against. Very cheap. Quality material. Read more

Impression:useful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byKenny451 on 10/20/2012

I've had this screwdriver for over a year and it works like a charm at opening xbox 360 hard drives. It's basically a torx 6 screwdriver (t6) and you can also use it for other things. I open about 2 hard drives a day (as I run my own business) and this works great!! Absolutely fantastic! I did have to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySaenx on 10/15/2012

Economic Screwdriver *Easy to use *The green plastic part makes it even easier to use *Already use it 2 times You have to peel off some extra metal so the star can fit the screw, its easy with a home knife *Its very small for big hands Would be good if it where a bigger version of this Screwdriver *Maybe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiWithTech on 01/17/2012

The quality of the product is really amazing and with the price, it is outstanding. I bought this to open my old HDD to place it in a new shell for my Xbox 360 S. It worked like a charm and was really simple to use. The shipping was also incredibly fast, came in like a week and a half. If you do want ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections