Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Not For Beginners

posted by justbeachin on 05/14/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Beautiful longer slim design

The battery came semi charged and took about 20 min. to fully charge first time. Beacause the battery last twice as long as other mini e cigs on offer here, the recharge takes about 2hrs. The build quality is strong and solid, nice larger bridge on the atty.The increased length of the PV actually makes it feel more balance and comfortable to hold

Cons:

What you see is what you get! You will receive 1 x 350mAh battery, semi charged, 1 atomizer and a cap, all coated with primer in a small plastic ziplock bag. That is it! you will need to modify some old carts to get it to work, and be forwarned, the atty is just a smidgen larger than the other mini e cigs on offer here, so you will have to find a loose fitting cart. The cap itself is to long to wick the atty with your standard cart resevouir. This does not come with a charger, but is is compatible with the charger and atty of sku 49210. I think your gonna have a hard time finding carts to fit this item, and the butterfly embellishment will most likely rub away, but it is still just as nice without.

OtherThoughts:

I usually like to own and use a item at least a month before leaving a review, however, I felt it was important for potential buyers to know what they were getting before they ordered, to avoid disappointment. If your looking for a beginner e cig I recommend sku 49996 and juice of your choice.

Bottomline:

I like it, I like it alot! If you know what your doing, and don't mind fiddling around with juice and carts, I think it is an excellent buy. And, if you vape like me, you won't have to change your battery every hour!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections