DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Touchpad Stylus Pen for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvitoramaral on 07/18/2013

It has a nice design and it allows you to click on small places, places there are not possible to reach with a commom capacitive stylus, with a thick tip. It allows you to have a more precise writing and drawing than a commom stylus would, i think its better than the ones with that thick rubber. Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEduHM on 12/05/2012

Works quite well on my Sony Vaio ultrabook as well as my mobile. Could come with an attached string so you wont lose it and it is smaller then a pen. It is a little bit smaller then what I consider ideal but not a big deal at all. It doesnt seem to last for a very long time but only time will tell. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusgati on 09/05/2012

its good, the spatula dont help to much, its like any other point style but its spected because all capacitive screens need a minimum size to work. its really light and dont damage ur ipad in case u drop the pen. works great on cel phone (defy) and iPad 3, she dont fail on move things and clicks, its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrandytan123 on 05/03/2012

- allows you to swipe the screen without smudging the screen with your finger print marks - more accurate than your fat fingers (if you happen to have them) - it's cheap - it's very light - unique shape that makes it different from the rest of the touchpad stylus. - works well with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytobyg on 06/23/2011

Throw away cheap. This thing works pretty well on my ipad2. I bought a couple and they both appear to work and look to be of the same quality. I bought this one because of the weird tip. I thought the tip might allow me to do some fine clicking like in the middle of a word by using the spatula part of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVRAndy on 05/23/2011

Works well on capacitive touchsceens. light-weight. Feels more precise than competing, mushier styluses. Build quality could be nicer, but probably not for $1.90 Unusual tip takes a little getting used to. The tip is an unusual design, but it works well. I like it better than the mushy rubber domes that ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections