There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very light and functional

posted by randytan123 on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- allows you to swipe the screen without smudging the screen with your finger print marks
    - more accurate than your fat fingers (if you happen to have them)
    - it's cheap
    - it's very light
    - unique shape that makes it different from the rest of the touchpad stylus.
    - works well with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 and iPhones

Cons:

it seems that you must find a possition where the thin piece of the tip must be facing to the front.

If you don't get the position correct, it might not be effective / sensitive enough to do the swiping

doesn't work well (only able to tap not able to swipe) on Samsung Slate PC series 7. Perhaps the digitizer screen expecting styli that are more capacitive

OtherThoughts:

the stylus is too light for some people to like it. But it's actually like it light.
    Those who expected it to be heavier so they can write on capacitive touch screens will be dissapointed for 2 reasons:
    1. It's not going to be accurate enough for you to write on the screen. (if the device doesn't come with digitizer embedded on the screen). This is the case with most of the tablets.

2. it may not even work properly on digitizer equipped tablets. Like the case with my Samsung Slate PC series 7

Bottomline:

it's for your capacitive touch screen tablets and phones (without digitizer) like Galaxy Tab, iPad or phones like iPhones.

It's cheap and it's light, doesn't leave finger print marks on your capacitive touch screen.

- works well with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 and iPhones

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections