DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Key USB Handle HID Keyboard (173CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRichardjm on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I game and i also have problems moving my right arm and typing while gaming. Using this little keypad by programing keys into it and i can use skills in the game without having to reach for the keyboard. Great help. Also the software was easy to use and worked... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypksharmaindia on 06/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:in this age of pc's small keyboards are not standard .. this product serves a very important purpose of making a tiny keyboard available to the user for typing the few letters that are required in this age of pc's small keyboards are not standard .. this produ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamujunen on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice overall build Long enough (1.8m) USB cord Needs no drivers, USB HID device Works with Linux (and probably all other OSes) Can probably be reprogrammed (via the Win sw) to emit whatever keys/strings you need Cons:The programming software is Windows only---... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVladisalv on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is very good! Buttons are pressed precisely, with a nice click. Keyboard can be easily programmed to any key or shortcuts and even some macroses! You can do anything you want with included programming software, it is quite advanced. Cons:Printed te... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections