DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Key USB Handle HID Keyboard (173CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Small good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykejml on 09/20/2014

Pros: I needed to control the media player in the Raspberry PI. This is one of the few keyboards with a minimal number of keys. For those who do not need wireless operation, this keyboard is ideal. The keyboard allows you to set long press buttons such as quick volume control. Cons: In Linux, I... Read more

Impression:Small, good;

0 0 0

• posted byRichardjm on 06/27/2013

I game and i also have problems moving my right arm and typing while gaming. Using this little keypad by programing keys into it and i can use skills in the game without having to reach for the keyboard. Great help. Also the software was easy to use and worked first try with complete success. a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypksharmaindia on 06/09/2013

in this age of pc's small keyboards are not standard .. this product serves a very important purpose of making a tiny keyboard available to the user for typing the few letters that are required in this age of pc's small keyboards are not standard .. this product serves a very important purpose of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamujunen on 07/19/2012

Nice overall build Long enough (1.8m) USB cord Needs no drivers, USB HID device Works with Linux (and probably all other OSes) Can probably be reprogrammed (via the Win sw) to emit whatever keys/strings you need The programming software is Windows only---haven't tried it yet at all. The switches... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVladisalv on 07/10/2012

Build quality is very good! Buttons are pressed precisely, with a nice click. Keyboard can be easily programmed to any key or shortcuts and even some macroses! You can do anything you want with included programming software, it is quite advanced. Printed text seems too cheap, but it doesn't to of... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: