DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Ericsson EC600 Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for U5i/X10/X10mini + More (95CM-Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYaronZed on 07/03/2013

i own a samsung I9100. i was looking for 90 degree cable to charge in the car and not have the cable loos on all the instruments. this one was exactly what i was looking for. its good quality. and works great. none that i can find. i wish there would be a cable with the 90 degree angle to the right side as well.. it can be useful for other cars owners ... Read more

0 0
  • Bom
    posted byaas946 on 06/28/2013

The product is easy to use, however I got problems after a period, it usually works, but I believe it is not ideal to be carrying or enrrolando to save, because whenever used kept it the same way you received it nevertheless now the product only when it carries in an exact position. Product durability is weak, but it works well for both carry a mobile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNightstalker1993 on 04/08/2013

I was searching for one of these L-shaped connector heads USB cable to be used on my HTC One X. The stock cables sticking out straight from the side is just ugly and cumbersome if you wanted to use the phone while it is being charged. This is the perfect solution to that problem and it looks nicer as well when placed on the table charging. Build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkteun on 04/04/2013

These cables can easily do more than 700mA with spikes of even 1.5A. My phone needs a cable like this to come out of a dead battery situation. Also works great on my (old) 2.5" hard disk which consumes more than 600mA running and used to need a splitter cable. Also I can really use the angled connector because my phone has the micro USB connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripFromZG on 01/10/2013

-price is great -it works just like it should -great build quality -it's original(by my conclusion) -compatibility with other brands but higher quality - -NONE Great price and quality. Usability. If you are looking for a SE cable, and by that I mean an original one, this is the one to buy. You can charge your android phone from a USB outlet on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 01/03/2013

A lot better then the previous cable that I ordered! Since my cables are always dangling in an angle when the phones are charging in my car, this was THE solution for me. And it is a genuine Sony Ericsson cable indeed and the quality is good. So far I have found nothing bad yet! None. For a good sturdy and affordable micro USB cable, get this one. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatalinyo on 12/28/2012

-good build quality -it is angled at 90 degrees (it helps a lot when using a device while charging) -sometimes looks short, but you can use a USB extension cable if needed -the price can be lower, in the last time more and more devices are using micro USB The feeling of the material is nice, the cable is flexible also at lower temperature. Since the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldiegodx on 12/16/2012

Cheap, it works great, looks like the original SE cable I own. You can barely spot the difference. Much better than other generic cables. Delivered to South America in only 3 weeks. I own another generic cable wich costs me half of this one but this cable is longer and the quality looks 100% much better. It doesn't look 100% original to me but it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAph3x on 12/03/2012

This cable is just great! I bought a few of other generic cables here DX and they simply wouldn't charge my phone. It would take more than 12 hours for a full charge. This one here must have a great quality cable inside. It will charge my phone in just a couple of hours! It's a great a product. The only think that annoys me is that the plug turned down.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychewac on 11/09/2012

Excelent price for an original sony cable!!! Exactly equals to the one that was included with my Xperia S!!! Works really fine Very fast delibery, less than 3 weeks to arrive home So far I do not find ant cons... Is the original cable (or a great copy) at a great price!!! works great too so, NO CONS! Should buy another one to use it with the car charger.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections