Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJustmino on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's a real Victorinox Recruit Ecoline model. It's made of recycled nylon in a matte finish, which protects the knife from scratches better than the classic shiny red scales. Also, it has a more firm grip than the classic finish. Cons:The logo is printed on a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJustmino on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It is a real Victorinox SAK, not a chinese replica. I have compared it to my old SAK which is a bigger version and trust me, it's the original deal. -This model is fairly lightweight and small enough to everyday carry in my pocket, and it features most tools... Read more

2 0
  • posted byatanap on 12/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The knife is of very good quality, metal is excellent and very sharp, it is an excellent pocket knife for everyday usage, an original Victorinox quality product. The delivery was in less then a month. Cons:No cons at all, it is a perfect pocket knife OtherThoughts:I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevefromNL83 on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good use when you go camping or in your toolbox. Quality steel from Victorinox. It is compact and the parts move good, the blade is sharp, the little blade is even a little sharper I think. The price is also a big pro. Cons:This is a simple knife, others might... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimest on 10/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this knife using DX bonuses for purchases. It is very well made, sharp. Every blade or tool works good. Stainless steel - really stainless and really of good quality. Cons:A was able to compare this tool with a similar, bought in Victorinox's official de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymech6 on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality Swiss knife is as it should be. Comfortable to hold, easy to be expanded, the steel blade sharp. Cons:During use were found. Unless, that is to find fault, it lacks the waist sheath that the knife was always at hand. OtherThoughts:Good quality / price ratio. Spe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcaor on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love Swiss pocket knives but I really hated knives with the corkscrew and extra crap. This knife is simply a small blade to keep on you ( i keep it on my keys) with a few extra functions (the extra mini blade is usefull and the bottle/can opener is a must). I carry it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's actually a genuine Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Good solid price for a a good solid knife that can cost twice as much in the store. Cons:I have to put something here but I don't want to. OtherThoughts:I didn't have any Cons to put in my review because I thought the p... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAFGSM on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great multi-tool knife to have all times. The build quality is excellent. The two blades are very sharp. And all the other tools work perfectly. Even the tweezers are better than looks like. Cons:Not really a genuine victorinox. The real has engraved on the... Read more

0 2
  • posted byBrunaoBH on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:In my assessment, this is a product of excellent quality. Certainly it is a product of original victorinox. If not original, anyway I'm very pleased. Cons:Inside the sealed box, came a small instruction manual that was torn but nothing to stop reading. The plast... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections