Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoelschutz on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works for me, It's easy to use, don't break so easy, but could be better manufactured. It can sync a iPod or iPhone and use a extern HD. Cons:I don't know why, but one of my devices doesn't work with it. The cable wich came with it doesn't work for me. But it's only... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxxbass on 07/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great hub, utilizing card readers, including micro SD, although it says only TF on the slot. Very nice colors Cons:once getting the two side female USB, the once with the wires, it's hard to get it back to place without the wires sticking out.... although it's totally n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlonBarakIL on 06/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Connected 16GB USB flash drive works. Transfer rate up to 8MB/s. 2. Connected 2GB SD card works. High speed transfer rate. Cons:1. Connected external 2.5" HDD 512GB via USB2 cable to not working. Power is reduced drastically, causing HDD to make strange noises. 2. Conn... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections