Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice, convenient E-cig

posted by Iangb on 05/28/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Tank system means no messing with cartridges and filler. Most users will only need one refill per day.
    It's a smart looking unit and very well built. The clear tanks make it simple to keep an eye on the juice level. You can buy different flavoured juices here.........or at other e-cig dealers.
    These e-cigs produce plenty of vapour without the need to preheat the atomiser before you puff, but........(see cons).
    The unit comes with well illustrated instructions.
    I'm a fairly heavy user, and the 650mAh batteries last me ~18hrs continuous use.

Cons:

Not many, but.........
    The instructions (English) refer to a 5press in less than 2 sec switch 'lock-out', but my example uses a sliding switch guard instead. Either way it's handy to prevent accidentally switching the unit on while it's in your pocket or bag.
    Like other Ego-T devices these produce copious amounts of vapour, but you do lose flavour from some juices. The included 'Marlborough' flavour is pretty tasteless.
    The AC charger has an EU plug so you'll need an adapter or to rely on the (included) USB charger.

Bottomline:

Overall this is very good value for a quality E-cigarette. Anyone who's looking for a painless, and relatively cheap method of quitting smoking should consider giving one of these a try.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections