Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excelent product and quality

posted by klaus4444 on 10/26/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's a great help to contribute to quit somoking or at least to decrease the amount of Garrett per day.
    The quality of the product is Really good and almost I could bet that is't the same quality than an EgoT original
    The sensation of the real cigarette is almost the same with the proper advantages.

Cons:

After a little more than a year the atomizer stop working, but gor the amount of time that I used to use it was fair time, also without the proper mantainance, so I would say that there are no cons with this
    The paint start falling after some drops but I think is normal.
    I would say that the product doesn't have cons.

OtherThoughts:

If you are trying to stop smoking this is a great option, in my personal experience thanks this I stop smoking, and several close friends did the same or at least they decrease the amount of cigarette in a 75%

Bottomline:

I personally recommend this product, unfortunately this product is quietecomplicated to get in my country because the laws, but if you have the cahnce to buy it, do it, it's a great option

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections