DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Cartridge Refills - Apple Flavor/High (10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQmi87 on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The first cartridge didnt taste about anything, but second taste just like green apple should. Taste is pleasent. Does not create the biggest amount of vapor but its still good amount. Price is correct, like most of the time in dx. And the color is good for ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmtrei on 05/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As any other product on DX the first good thing about this product it's the price, getting 24 cent's per cartridge and 2.40 $ per 10 pieces. Really easy to use it and very well packed so they can't broke apart or get any other damage when it's shipped. You don... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeydubbs on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Taste like apple shisha High nicotine is good not too harsh Lasts quite a long time (around 150 generous puffs) great vapour fits on all if not most e-cigarettes package is labeled to tell you what flovour and what the level of nicotine is Cons:The colour is a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbg79 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Apple flavoured nicotine, what is not to like about this product? Small which means that it is easy to transport around. Apple flavour isn't too overpowering, just a hint rather than overly sweet. Cons:The colour of the tabs is a bit offputting OtherThoughts:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLocoManLegend on 03/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The flavor is good, like apple, and not too high, just perfect (But it is possible that you feel disgusted due to smoking it too much, try to vary flavors) ;) - I think it is medium nicotine. - The lifetime is nice too (average 1 day) - Nice smoke. Cons:- The throat hit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeeeraaard on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cartridges tastes ALRIGHT The are easy to use Cons:I am extremely sure that when I placed my Order these were labelled 'No nicotine'.... I recieved high and this page says High aswell now. I am extremely confused about this and am realy not sure why this happened....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychopathic698 on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These taste pretty good, I use them with the e-health cigarette and they work well. The flavor isn't that strong but tastes pretty good for what it is. They say high nicotine and I can confirm to get my nicotine fix from these and several friends tried also having the s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections