DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Adjustable Metal Viewer Stand Holder for P1000/7" Tablets
Customer’s impression:
cool Poor quality light Bent Very isapointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanpanasiti on 11/07/2015

Pros: very good quality, just for my 7" tablet, it's good to 10" tablets too (I tried with a 10" tablet), compact to transport, easy to use Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted byrecievebymail on 10/11/2015

This is useful only if you want the stand to stay at one place, and not move it around (for example from your office to your house, etc'), as it's annoying to unscrew and fold each time you want to move it. Nice design and good quality materials.

Impression:cool,light,Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted bysw5guilherme on 08/24/2015

Pros: light and foldable so you can take it with you easily. Cons: if you unscrew too much you may disassemble its and lose pieces, be gentle. Other thoughts: My tablet seems firmly supported, wheter I use it in portrait or landscape. Bottomline: for that price it's excellent.

0 0 0

• posted by8913131 on 06/21/2015

The item is very bent in all the ways and you tablet is not standing firmly on it.

Impression:Poor quality,Bent,Very isapointed;

0 0 0

• posted bypetougao on 05/25/2015

Rubber is cool, wire is hard and thick. Not good if you want to often set it up and disassemble. Arm yourself with a screwdriver if you want it tight and sturdy.

Does what it is supposed to

0 0 0

• posted by9098548 on 03/13/2015

The simpelest solution is often the best. In this case it really is!. It is cheap, and functionally solid. As yet there are no cons I can come up with. Thanks for this nice product.

Impression:the simpelest solution is often the best.;

0 0 0

• posted byoracle7 on 01/18/2014

Sturdy, durable, well built, extremely useful if you use tablets a lot, especially when you often use them together with your computer, or even just as a stand for it to display pictures (like a digital photo frame) or like an alarm clock, by the bedside. None, so far. Very well designed and No a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylenildo on 12/16/2013

It's very suitable to hold my 7" tablet. It's easily adjustable and light enough to be carried on a bag. It's made of metal (steel, apparently) coated with black plastic; the coating prevents the device be scratched by the stand. The quality matches the price. I have used this stand for more... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

The price is very good, the material is good, is a straigthforward producto but util y beautiful. El realmente muy buen precio para este producto, el materia es de buena calidad, su diseño es sencillo pero util y lindo. Really dont have cons for this producto, but this if you need. Realmente... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrcooke on 08/29/2013

light and small, easy to carry, useful to use your tablet as a photo frame and/or to read while doing something else Not so easy to tighten, maybe not stable enough with 10inch tablets although it is intended for 7inch Screws should be esier to operate, the thing tends to open wide and it is to I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere