DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Adjustable Metal Viewer Stand Holder for P1000/7" Tablets
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoracle7 on 01/18/2014

Sturdy, durable, well built, extremely useful if you use tablets a lot, especially when you often use them together with your computer, or even just as a stand for it to display pictures (like a digital photo frame) or like an alarm clock, by the bedside. None, so far. Very well designed and built. No problems so far. Useful, and can be used on any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylenildo on 12/16/2013

It's very suitable to hold my 7" tablet. It's easily adjustable and light enough to be carried on a bag. It's made of metal (steel, apparently) coated with black plastic; the coating prevents the device be scratched by the stand. The quality matches the price. I have used this stand for more than one year, and it still looks as a new product. None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

The price is very good, the material is good, is a straigthforward producto but util y beautiful. El realmente muy buen precio para este producto, el materia es de buena calidad, su diseño es sencillo pero util y lindo. Really dont have cons for this producto, but this if you need. Realmente no encontre contras, compra este producto si lo necesitas,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrcooke on 08/29/2013

light and small, easy to carry, useful to use your tablet as a photo frame and/or to read while doing something else Not so easy to tighten, maybe not stable enough with 10inch tablets although it is intended for 7inch Screws should be esier to operate, the thing tends to open wide and it is difficult to make it tighter. I would add a nut n the inner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApokalipsysZR7 on 07/03/2013

As I said in title: Useful for 7 inch tablets Small and Lightweight for travelling or something The material used is metal and something like a rubber, it does the stand to grip greater. Nothing to say, but, maybe, a little bigger would be better, for 10.1 tablets, I think. I can't say nothing to improve It could be bigger, but, in my opinion, that'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRenanLazarotto on 07/01/2013

Very easy to use. You just open the box, ajust it to fit your view and put the tablet on. Design is very sleek, doesn't take much space, making it perfect to take with you in your bag while traveling or going to work. The build quality could be better. Despite the materials used being high quality, they weren't perfectly aligned. When I placed it on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadidobrin on 05/30/2013

Simple and useful, which made the use of a tablet much confortable when is to use inside. Excellent build quality, rubber covering metal prevents sliding the device or scratching. Flexible, it may be used in all different kind of angles It may be a little difficult to adjust by some users. Tablet must be removed and each screw must be adjusted separately ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBaddie09 on 04/17/2013

- easy to use - excellent build quality - they lowered the price since my last buy :) - the plastic coating on the edges prevents sliding of the device which is on the stand. - flexible, you can use it in all different kind of angles. none buy more than one because once you have is you want to use is for more devices. I bought the stand because I wanted ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 03/30/2013

The stand is simply awesome. It works very well and is very easy to use. It is also very portable as it can be folded. The product is nice for tablets as well as other 7 inch devices no cons yet , it does it work very well Recommended and very worth the price. The stand is simply awesome. It works very well and is very easy to use. It is also very portable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluigicx on 03/10/2013

Excellent stability for the tablet and well resistant because it is made of metal. The metal is made the product is coated with plastic, so it does not slide the tablet. Can also be adjusted to place the tablet in the most comfortable we want. Supports tablets largest 7 "and smatphones For now coudn't cons and that functions perfectly. Good product,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections