DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmanueledx on 03/21/2014

Excellent product! Very good materials, it really looks like a real canon lens and inside part it's like a real mug good for drinking or keep liquid warms if you need (never tried anyway). Also cap when it's on really look like a complete lens! Nothing really to say about cons. The product is over my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoyyeta on 12/20/2013

It looks very realistic. Quite close to a real lens. The size is excellent, up to 300ml. Surprisingly, it's also very easy to wash. The cap is awsome, seems very real. My mug didn't came with the canon lens bag that appears on the photo. I am afraid that over time the letters and numbers will erase (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaniedias on 10/19/2013

It a very great cup *-* The little details in the outside makes it looks like real - there are a few buttons, and some textures that makes it pretty real. Great! It's really nice and the price is awesome :) It comes with a carrying pouch the you can use to leave the cup in your bag and take it everywhere.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

I have seem many of those mugs and that have a fine price, really well made on details and all the colour are great. Really cheap for the quality of this mug, I'm impressed and it came well packet! Really perfect for using or a gift. The right size for the Canon Lens No cons! I really liked it! For it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebismo on 09/10/2013

I've bought 2 of this already an it is great. The transparent lens cap specially makes this look very realistic at first glance. Use it in a room full of camera people and they go nuts. First they look at you as if you were crazy,then they all want one for themselves. It is sturdy and keeps your coffee ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvawsan on 09/09/2013

Very good materials, size and safety packed in box. Looks like a real zoom lens, especially on top. I have ordered it as a birthday present, so soon i'll know the reaction on this gift. Transparent glass on top and it seems as if the lens does. May be dust sticks to rubber parts quickly? but its not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDimitriose on 09/02/2013

A caneca eh muito bonita! Todos que olham, acham que realmente eh uma lente da Canon. O acabamento nao eh muito bom, mas eh muito bonita. Recomendo fortemente esse produto. O meu veio escrito Canon! nao ha nenhum ponto contra. Vem bem embalada, e a tampa com a "lente" deixa ainda mais parecido ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydabets on 08/30/2013

It looks and feels good, the quality for the price is very good and in general does well as a mug for my desktop. It came with a nice carrying pouch that say's Canon, and the mug is branded with Canon, so it looks pretty authentic. Mine did leak a bit, so I can't use it to carry it in a bag, the lid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielk1ng on 07/31/2013

Excelente calidad del termo, exactamente es similar aun lente de camara canon, ademas incluye funda. Me dividieron los pedidos en 3 y dos mellegaron rapidos y el otro en dos dias despies. Excelente servicio. Las cajas llegam apachurradas o algo lastimadas, pero eso si el termo esta intacto, ademas algunas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiko00 on 06/08/2013

Good figure. Solid Plastic. Good size. Good steal. very good product. cames with a bag of canon. has rubber strips to hold better. -Bom plástico, bem realista, com uma boa tampa, um bom aço. boa postura. um bom produto ao final. tem duas tiras de borracha envolta da lente para auxiliar na hora ... Read more

perfil size of openned

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections