DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Canon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykiko00 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good figure. Solid Plastic. Good size. Good steal. very good product. cames with a bag of canon. has rubber strips to hold better. -Bom plástico, bem realista, com uma boa tampa, um bom aço. boa postura. um bom produto ao final. tem duas tiras de borracha envolt... Read more

perfil size of openned
    0 0
  • posted bythalesepalmeida on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality, not exceptional tough, was a gift for my brother and he really liked it. Has a good capacity and thermal isolation. The 'lens' like cover is outstanding. lots of small details make it look like real camera lenses. Cons:came with one small plastic detail unat... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks quite authentic, I really like the extra touches like the buttons, and the rubber rings that add other texture. The lens/lid is a nice touch. Cons:Not all that stable. The base could be slightly wider, even if that would make it less authentic, in my humbl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHFerreira2 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product of excellent quality, great finish, metal parts are aluminum. Much like the photographic lens, reliefs and spellings good. Conserves relatively well temperature and flavor of foods, a seal is made of rubber. The lid looks a lot like glass (do not reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLendar on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks very good. Quite close to a real lens. Size is optimal for me. Surprisingly, it's also very easy to wash. It got a nice cap, though we never used it. Cons:Sometimes it squeaks. Once we washed it, then we poured in a hot water. And then we noticed weird squeakin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byispaneca on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent mug cup. Very good copy. Simulates almost perfectly a Canon zoom lens!!! Unique dummy Canon zoom lens, very well designed cup The materials of the cup seem to have a decent quality. It's stainless steel inside. The cas is screwable and it has good seal. It Comes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlavc on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent mug cup thermo. very good copy simulates a canon zoom lens!!! Unique dummy Canon zoom lens, very well design thermos cup The Material seems to be non-toxic plastic + stainless steel It Comes with carrying pouch, very practical, indeed!!!! Perfect for gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykjcanuk on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks great and is a real conversation piece. With the lid on looks like a real Canon Lens. Saw this same mug as obvious drop shop for $19 dollars. Take advantage of the deal from DX. Cons:Most likely writing will rub off. Take some clear nail polish or varathane and pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictorhoppus on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful product! Very hard to break it! It's steel inside so it will keep your drink cold ou hotter longer. It really looks like an original Canon Lens. Cons:It cames with a strange smell, I did washed a lot before I used on the first time, but when you use... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRokIskra on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cup fools everyone! It is downright perfect for Canon or general photo fans. Brilliant idea, great execution. The cover that looks like lens is also a great feature and included bag is very handy and a good addition. Cons:None really, I am very satisfied. Price is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections