DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Caramel Mocha (10ml)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreezy on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its a good taste this tar oil. I'm smoking this flavor a several months and i dont want to get another flavor At this time this is my way of smoking with this flavor. Cons:the only con is: The bottles are to small. After a month 1-1/2 bottles are empty OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhermelyn on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i love the taste, its like smokin a soft kind of caramel mocha... the smell is gone soon, but even that is really caramel mocha...real smooth taste as wel :-) so easy to use.. Cons:the bottles are a little weird, it can't stand on its own cause it is rond at the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniele on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice flavour.. Thick consistency, but not 'too' thick.. The bottle is good, low amount of spilling, seals well.. The price ~! So cheap ~! Hits throat nicely.. Works well in my ego-t. ^__^ Oh and nice aroma, I don't notice it but sometimes people around me do. Cons:If you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasancakir on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has nice quality. - Price is great. - Tastes exactly as it should be. Cons:- Plastic bottle is not very nice. - Bottle may leak a little if it is not used carefully. - No brand, or anything to show when or where it is produced. OtherThoughts:If you want to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaollafb on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Refills like e-juice - Good price, cheap enough for a test - tastes like caramel mocha.. alittle atlease - Makes lots of smoke - Good nicotine content - Doesn't leave a funny taste in your mouth Cons:none! Maybe nicotine a little too high. No PG/VG proportio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWeedalicious on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does have a caramel mocha flavor to it. The tastes are rather muted, but it is decent. This was much better than the Crapaccino that I was sent in the same order. Cons:The coffee flavor is more like a burnt taste expected of coffee than "coffee", but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreezy1 on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good taste.. It's a pretty taste.. if you like mocca/caramel, you have to try this. It's simple to put into the mouthpiece from the eGO-T. Drip the oil into this piece, fill it totaly and i have 1-2 weeks time to smoke Cons:There are no cons to to tell. Its a good pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickvip on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good throat hit! Horse power! Maybe 18/24 Nico mg proportion? Good vapor production. It's looks like 50/50 PG/VG. It's not going to produce clouds and clouds of vapor but you are not going to be disappointed. You can find the coffee, the caramel and just... Read more

3 0
  • posted bySuperMario84 on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is very nice, sweet and strong candy flavor Cons:there is no cons ..................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybloub on 04/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:There is a lot of choice. Si this one is particularly interessant to enjoy with a coffee instead of a regular cigarette. It's really taste "caramel-mocha". I appreciate that the bottle is re-usable, for DIY e-juice. Cons:like for all e-juice in this site, we d... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections