Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarfpt on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's Small, so it fits small computer Cases. It has 2 removable antennas with RP-SMA plug (Dlink routers style), so it can be fitted with larger antennae if you desire. Supports WinxXP 32/64bit and Win7 64bit. The Driver CD is not needed if you are using Windows... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarlansbjr on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works as expected. Both Ubuntu and Windows 8 will recognize this out of the box. Got a boost on my network speed, since it's wireless N. Cons:Antennae signal strenght are less than ideal, but at this price range you can't expect much more. My router is about 10m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFormol on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install and run under Linux Ubuntu Precise Pangolin, just insert on PCI slot, turn on the computer and that's it, recognized and installed automatically. Very easy setup. Strong signal, solved my connection problem, now I have "weak" signal whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywahkao on 08/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 removable antennas of RP-SMA, same as most Dlink routers. Can attach larger antennae if you desire. Supported by WINXP 32/64bit, Win7 64bit out of the box. Driver CD is not needed if you are using Windows. Cons:Antennas looked old and plastic was brittle. They were cr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections