DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-slim Micro SD TransFlash USB Card Reader (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 36 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNNJJHH on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's small, the card fits perfectly and it is not hard to remove it. As a bonus, it has a green led for when it is working, I did not know it had one when I bought it, so it was a nice surprise. It includes a strap. Fits snuggly in the USB port, it will not com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodfok on 09/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:When it worked, it was useful. Low price. Small size. It´s kinda beautiful. Easy to use. Comes with a stripe.Cons:Very cheap material. The plastic broke when I tried to attach a stripe to that little hole. Its temperamental, it only works in certain PCs and in certa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byice42 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It's tiny. It's lightweight. It's thin. It comes with small lanyard. It's relatively cheap.Cons:It's a bit flimsy and time will tell how long it will last. The reader's plastic case is quite thin so it needs the Micro SD card to be inside for structural rigidity.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarbafx on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap and easy to carry. You can use it with the memory of your phone (in case you have many of the memories and your phone can take good pictures. I used it to load music into it, on a memory of 8Gb to use it on my car Stereo. Easy to plug into USB port.Cons:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybincabral on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Tiny and won't interfere with your keys but you can keep it with you at all times. micro SD cards fit perfectly. Looks niceCons:- It's a bit difficult to get this Transflash easily read from any USB; - It's necessary to adjust the insertion in the USB slot.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelphing on 12/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:More smallest SD micro card reader. No need drive to use. Plug and play. Easiest to use, the velocity is equals to your memory card. Is fast to read and write many files. Have an string to use as a key chain. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:My radio car can't read with this... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4DC2B2 on 09/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Built-in power and card activity indicator; Small and portable; Good build quality. Cons:Not quite the smallest MicroSD card reader available, but the difference in size is not very significant. OtherThoughts:Although this is not the narrowest MicroSD card read... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybesik33 on 07/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- smallest from the mini sd card readers (tf card on dealextreme - works flawlessly, no problems with connectivity on any USB ports. - highe TRANSFER speed. On my kingston 8gb class 4 card - the wirte-speed was approx 5mb/s and read-speed approx 18mb/s. - micro SD card sta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyfromhe on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Tiny and won't interfere with your keys but you can keep it with you at all times. micro SD cards fit perfectly. Looks nice Cons:It will take a beating if you keep if on a commonly used key chain. I had the case on mine crack after almost a year. Get a couple a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good build quality; - Very very cheap! - Tiny; - Very discrete; - Weight almost nothing; - TF Card fits well; - TF Card enclosure is tight enough to hold the TF Card; - Comes with a blue led that indicates reading/writing; - Perfect for a car sound system. Cons:- It's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections