Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykotec on 12/02/2013

Favourable price, good product. I use it already a year but nothing mistake. The computer recognises it promptly. You only insert the card you make it join the computer with a IDE cable and ready. For me there is no con. Maybe so much, that connecting it is necessary to restart the computer. the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanyolaf on 01/24/2013

Good product. The adapter work fine and and correctly. The materials are corrects and manufacture is good (but is not better). The adapter is correctly detected for mobos moderns and old. The adapter work perfect. Is usefull with all PC. The IDE connector permit use with another adapter in mode.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlud1zz on 01/06/2013

* Very cheap IDE-CompactFlash Adapter * Has two mounting screw holes * Has an activity LED * CompactFlash card is firmly attached, it doesn't wobble * It has a floppy-drive power connector, I had to dig up and clip one off an old ATX power supply. Molex would've been better * Would have been if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1Roddy on 12/20/2012

Compact, good quality board Compact, good quality board Mounts inside the computer, makes it awkward to change cards. I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC, obvious from the pictures. I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC, obvious from the pictures.I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycertv on 10/13/2012

+ It is very tiny. + Looks sturdy enough. - Compact flash is kind of an outdated storage medium. - Unless you have a reason to use it, try SD instead. I bought this because it was so cheap. I wanted to one day make an ultra-low cost but reliable and portable gaming PC to play emulators. I never I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybayyou on 10/03/2012

I already try with several old PC's for internet server using smoothwall, ipcop, etc and Access Point devices. Right now i use Intel Pentium 3 - 1Ghz and 4 Gb CF for my SOHO at my home with Smoothwall and Intel Pentium 4 for my lab on school until today run for 6 month without crash. Love this as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblot1977 on 03/08/2012

+++++++++++++++++++++ + it works from start + easy to use , you don't need any additional software driver + it works with ATA33, ATA66 and ATA100 interfaces and cables + it support 16GB compact flash (and I suppose the bigger too, but I don't have + you can use the COMPACT flash as system disk or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvsukwizard on 01/02/2012

This is a nice well thought out piece of that does the job flawlessly For me the best part about this thing is the simple design. Every thing is in the right place and there are no ugly bits hanging off it. Also for me this located nice on my motherboard. I've tested it with a number of CF cards... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaltsas on 10/10/2011

plug in CF card plug in IDE cable power up with floppy power cable voila, it works None that I've noticed. Really, for some products the 500 characters long reviews are an overkill. So I'll just ramble for a while. Bought this so that I could build a freenas server; a network attached storage. of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeonMan on 04/25/2011

Works fine, Both windows and Linux detect the card without any problem. Build quality is good Not any big Con that I could think of. Fixing the adaptor can be tricky since the only holes are vertically oriented. Uses the floppy power connector which can be allready in use. Nice adaptor, works Buy... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere