Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykotec on 12/02/2013

Favourable price, good product. I use it already a year but nothing mistake. The computer recognises it promptly. You only insert the card you make it join the computer with a IDE cable and ready. For me there is no con. Maybe so much, that connecting it is necessary to restart the computer. Unfortunately the computer restart is necessary in connecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanyolaf on 01/24/2013

Good product. The adapter work fine and and correctly. The materials are corrects and manufacture is good (but is not better). The adapter is correctly detected for mobos moderns and old. The adapter work perfect. Is usefull with all PC. The IDE connector permit use with another adapter in SLAVE/MASTER mode. The manufactured is good, but not is better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlud1zz on 01/06/2013

* Very cheap IDE-CompactFlash Adapter * Has two mounting screw holes * Has an activity LED * CompactFlash card is firmly attached, it doesn't wobble * It has a floppy-drive power connector, I had to dig up and clip one off an old ATX power supply. Molex would've been better * Would have been awesome if it was able to use the IDE bus for power, a CF ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1Roddy on 12/20/2012

Compact, good quality board Compact, good quality board Mounts inside the computer, makes it awkward to change cards. I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC, obvious from the pictures. I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC, obvious from the pictures.I didn't expect it to fit outside the PC, obvious from the pictures.I didn't expect it to fit outside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycertv on 10/13/2012

+ It is very tiny. + Looks sturdy enough. - Compact flash is kind of an outdated storage medium. - Unless you have a reason to use it, try SD instead. I bought this because it was so cheap. I wanted to one day make an ultra-low cost but reliable and portable gaming PC to play emulators. I never got around to building it, but for $2, my dreams of grandeur ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaltsas on 10/10/2011

plug in CF card plug in IDE cable power up with floppy power cable voila, it works None that I've noticed. Really, for some products the 500 characters long reviews are an overkill. So I'll just ramble for a while. Bought this so that I could build a freenas server; a network attached storage. Installation of the freenas software from the CD to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeonMan on 04/25/2011

Works fine, Both windows and Linux detect the card without any problem. Build quality is good Not any big Con that I could think of. Fixing the adaptor can be tricky since the only holes are vertically oriented. Uses the floppy power connector which can be allready in use. Nice adaptor, works fine. A must buy. Buy it! you won't be dissapointed. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleksandar on 04/04/2011

Great product! Its very useful when building silent PC or router (m0n0wall for example). The price is really great - local retailers here charge 5-10 times more for the same product. It also support UDMA, you can set it to master or slave via the jumpers on the circuit board! I cant really find any cons, except it would be great if they included a power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBadAngel on 02/27/2011

Good build quality, works well with a 8GB compact flash. This way, the compact flash is seen as a standart hard disk drive by the BIOS: and so installing Linux on it was a piece of cake ! Moreover, build quality is good even if paid this item 2 bucks ! Hey, I bought it more that 2 years ago, and it still works well now ! No cons. Items is very cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboober on 11/10/2010

At first, the price is adequate :) In Russia, retailers tries to charge me with fifteen bucks for this chip-free PCB with a pair of connectors. Here, now I have a fine-working device for any of my old CFs, and i can build a silent PC for a not-so-heavy application like GeeksBox or Freesco using, for example, a rarity card of 64MB only. Looks exactly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections