DX » Community » Reviews » 7.0" TFT LCD E-Book Reader 720P MultiMedia Player w/ TF/FM/Voice Recorder - White (4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblowball on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:From advantage it is worth allocating 7" the screen on 720px, existence 3.5mm earphone, I will support several languages, convenient navigation, rather capacious battery. Rather fast for video viewing. Cons:In comparison with usual e-book has bigger weight. The acc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguardafreios on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what a e-book reader is supposed to do. I use it mostly to read comics and mangas, and for that it is really good. Battery time is good too, that's why i prefer it from those 2hours battery tablets. Cons:The radio stations don't work,at least here in m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjameshetfield62 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can play music, movies, pure awesome! Movies play very smooth and you have 4 gbs to fill up with them. You can play music too and the menu is very good. you can find songs by album, by artist, by category, by name, etc... You can expand it's memory by SD C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections