DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Ericson Micro USB Data + Charging Cable for U5i/U8i/X10/X10 Mini
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality of the heads. Feels solid. Can be kept in any pocket or bag. Always have a charging/data cable for you phone, in the same pocket. Thick cable Cons:None OtherThoughts:Very short, but just as advertised. Not great for plugging a smartphone into a de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJJOSUEE on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good, looks original. Comes with label Sony. Practical and efficient. Only usel part load plugged directly into the PC. I can say that it is satisfactory, although it has not timed charging time. Still not used for data. Use the product in Nokia and Samsung. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycmorales on 06/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is super useful. I´m able to carry it all the time to charge my cell phone (samsung) and to use it as usb drive to copy data from/to the sd card. Cons:None that i can think of. OtherThoughts:Very well constructed. Length is perfect to carry in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonochromeWall on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its short. its not selling in my country at this size only 75-100 cm cables . you can use it without cable mess. you can keep it in your pocket. perfcet for laptop users I used to connect my phone to my laptop with a 100cm cable and i didnt know where to put the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodx1 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very high quality cable, sits nicely tight in smart phones and WD 2.5" HDD. Very short and therefore ideal to always carry with your laptop/netbook. Cons:Not against this cable but just as an info: some Samsung phones like B2710 will have their micro USB socket bur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysraveiro on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks nice. Feels like good quality product (something like silicone insulation). It handles, both data and power. I could believe that this is genuine micro usb cable from Sony. If you need a portable extra micro usb cable, this is a good choice. I recommend! Cons:No c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskela on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This looks like a genuine SonyEricsson product. It works also for data transfers. I do not need a longer cable when my phone is sitting next to my laptop computer, or when it is being charged from my DIY bicycle dynamo charger, mounted on the bicycle handlebar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarberb on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Short and easy to carry Very high speed data transfer rates Very good quality Very affordable Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:This is great I keep it around in my backpack just incase im in the library and I want to keep my phone close to me just incase if anyo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiahLoon on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price - It is cheap. This kind of cable would cost at least 3 time the price in my place. It works - I can connect my Nokia C3 now to my laptop or PC.. very easy to use and convenient Quality - Ok Cons:Short - But it is exactly as spec...so no complain OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegosan007 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Buena calidad. Muy compacto. Excelente para acompañar con una bateria externa para movil por su pequeño tamaño. Color negro. De marca sony lo cual dice bastante de lo que se puede esperar de este cable. Cons:no veo incomvenientes. OtherThoughts:Muy compac... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections