DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7" LCD Wireless Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer with Clock (2 x AA + 2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytime000 on 07/28/2013

Handy small device. You can put it as well as hang. All the parts fit. Digits on display are clearly visible, large enough. The battery compartment is protected by gasket (rubber spacer), including the screw hole. It's great enough - my previous thermometer is out of service because moisture got inside the sensor. Remote sensor has own little display.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzimmo on 04/30/2013

It looks good. Stylish silvery plastic covers. Easy (Shove in the batteries and you're good) installation. Slighlty slow on temperature changes. It took over an hour to view something sensible when I put it sensor in the freezer. Sometimes loses connection when there are multiple walls between sensor and receiver. All in all. Good product. I wonder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstroalex on 04/12/2013

Large display Works like a charm Long lasting battery Remote outside sensor Not accurate outside temperature Mainly nothing special to say. Item works like it should and shows what it should. You get what you see. Main disadvantage is that, by my opinion does not show correct outside temperature. I was suspecting that it shows higher temperature for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanafilipa on 01/12/2013

i purchase this item for monitoring external temperatures, i have no problem with it, immediatly recognized by main module. no problem to install distance reception is good, little near 25 m separate module outside of the receiver. I'll buy a second with my next order the frequency of communication is ideal for my use no specific problem i use it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYAPAVEMU on 12/27/2012

Does exactly what it says. it is very accurate and pairs with the external sensor immediately. Built material is very nice and you really think that it is worth double the money needed to purchase it. After I used it for a week I ordered one more immediately. Nothing to mention. The only thing that I would like to have additionally would be a back light ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections