DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD USB Temperature and Humidity Data Logger (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytadbaba on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, and Good in cost performance. Equippment size is small, and easy to carry. Software is simple, and meet to my requirement for temperature monitorring application. Cons:Not easy to understand operating modes( ie, Need to understand how it works? ) Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoecarroll540 on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, long memory period, reliable Software exports to excel or creates a BMP graph Adjustable polling period can be set to give a long measurement time (months). Standard mini USB connection Cons:Needs a PC to set up initially (polling period, full reset) No calibrati... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinrastelli on 08/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice for the price. - Easy to use - -Good reading -Only plug it on the computer and export your data - you can put it upon the terrain of your plant and will measure the temperature and the humidity. Cons:The specs are a little shorts The plastic is not very strong Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrmrbrazil on 08/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great for the price. - Easy to use - Good reading (comparing with a thermometer at lab) - You can export the data to the excel AWESOME Cons:- The plastic is not not that good but is of. - Its not water proof - The only way change the time betweeen reading is via softwar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 08/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Works great; + it's about a third the price of a "professional" similar device but still does the job nicely; + I have no means to test the precision, especially for humidity, but it's in a range of +- 0.5 °C from my other thermometers so I guess it's OK - I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections