DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD USB Temperature and Humidity Data Logger (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytadbaba on 01/25/2014

Simple, and Good in cost performance. Equippment size is small, and easy to carry. Software is simple, and meet to my requirement for temperature monitorring application. Not easy to understand operating modes( ie, Need to understand how it works? ) None Satisfied. I am using this equippment for monitorring capability of Air conditioning system of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoecarroll540 on 09/25/2012

Small, long memory period, reliable Software exports to excel or creates a BMP graph Adjustable polling period can be set to give a long measurement time (months). Standard mini USB connection Needs a PC to set up initially (polling period, full reset) No calibration adjustments possible Good for the price Does exactly what it says on the box, records ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinrastelli on 08/12/2012

Nice for the price. - Easy to use - -Good reading -Only plug it on the computer and export your data - you can put it upon the terrain of your plant and will measure the temperature and the humidity. The specs are a little shorts The plastic is not very strong Not waterproof Quality of execution is not particularly good. Plastic connectors themselves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrmrbrazil on 08/25/2011

- Great for the price. - Easy to use - Good reading (comparing with a thermometer at lab) - You can export the data to the excel AWESOME - The plastic is not not that good but is of. - Its not water proof - The only way change the time betweeen reading is via software Really, Really surprise me. Very easy to use (just 3 buttons). The software is very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 08/05/2011

+ Works great; + it's about a third the price of a "professional" similar device but still does the job nicely; + I have no means to test the precision, especially for humidity, but it's in a range of +- 0.5 °C from my other thermometers so I guess it's OK - I will test it further. - The specs are a little vague so there's no way to be sure about the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections