DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps WiFi High-Definition TV Wireless Card Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXuzinho on 02/16/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always shot to take them on trips. In many of these trips that ... Read more

The best wifi adapter. Instaled in usb hub.
    0 0
  • posted byororoich on 02/18/2013

It is small, cheap, has green blinking light and removable antenna. Equipped with a CD with all necessary drivers and manual. Antenna could be a better quality. I`ve replaced it with antenna from my old router, now it looks better=) I use it with my old Thinkpad laptop, and it works fine. The CD, that comes with device, contains drivers for Windows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmatrix on 10/30/2012

This adapter is cheap. I'm using it with the digital recorder Z8. Good signal reception, rtl8191 chipset. One of the problems is that it is a little big and awkward to connect the Z8 ago because the output of the antenna is reaching the other side exits Z8 because it can only be placed in a position. may be using Linux or windows to connect to wifi ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections