DX » Community » Reviews » 300Mbps WiFi High-Definition TV Wireless Card Adapter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXuzinho on 02/16/2014

This wifi adapter is very good! Initially she seems to be very fragile but so far proved tougher than I imagined. The connection quality is good and the distance that covers the antenna signal is very good too. I bought this adapter to eliminate with the network cables passed the house but always shot ... Read more

The best wifi adapter. Instaled in usb hub.

0 0 0

• posted byororoich on 02/18/2013

It is small, cheap, has green blinking light and removable antenna. Equipped with a CD with all necessary drivers and manual. Antenna could be a better quality. I`ve replaced it with antenna from my old router, now it looks better=) I use it with my old Thinkpad laptop, and it works fine. The CD, that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmatrix on 10/30/2012

This adapter is cheap. I'm using it with the digital recorder Z8. Good signal reception, rtl8191 chipset. One of the problems is that it is a little big and awkward to connect the Z8 ago because the output of the antenna is reaching the other side exits Z8 because it can only be placed in a position.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections