Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlavaKot on 11/08/2013

Easy, convenient and compact device . You can easily add up, takes up little space . Made of good rubber, a bit to get used to the rubber keys . MIDI sound output is good ( if a good sound card . ) Large selection of loaded sounds The sound from the built-in speaker is not very good (better to use midi ) , the batteries run out quickly if you turn on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 09/06/2013

Easy, convenient and compact device . You can easily add up, takes up little space . Made of good rubber, a bit to get used to the rubber keys . MIDI sound output is good ( if a good sound card . ) Large selection of loaded sounds The sound from the built-in speaker is not very good (better to use midi ) , the batteries run out quickly if you turn on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytxellenne on 07/08/2013

Hey! reading previous reviews I knew the ac/dc power adapter was not included (thanks reviewers) so I looked for a 6v power adapt but no further details were included e.g. the dc plug size. So I ordered a standard one. When arrived I found out that the dc power plug and the piano power input socket do not match. >( Please, customer services team,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalinap on 01/12/2013

a very good flexible design and interesting toy. On baby gift just fine. To be honest, even the little play. Highly recommend to all. Excellent product for good money. Workmanship is good. Sound too good. delivered without batteries and power supply. Box came heavily battered and slightly torn, despite careful packing. It works, so far no problems have ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymlksa on 12/18/2012

You can play right out-of-the-box. Dual power supply (4xAA vs 6V DC). Compact and lightweight in folded state. Blue backlight of the LCD display lets you play in a weak ambient light. MIDI out (I didn't test it yet), headphone and speaker outputs available. About a hundred of beat (drum) patterns, wide choice of instrument tone, vibrato and sustain ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections