DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Silicone Horn Stand Acoustic Amplifier for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysceadugenga on 05/11/2014

Very good price for the product. I was surprised by how much it amplifies sound (do not expect any miracles, but it is remarkable what you get for a gadget that doesn't use batteries). Environmentally friendly I guess I suppose that, considering the material, it could be cheaper. It won't work with iPhone 5 so it will be useless as soon as you change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyael49 on 04/24/2013

this is the perfect way to listen to your iphone in the shower. it amplifies the sound to a reasonable level so i can hear it over the running water but it's not so loud that i can't hear anything else. the iphone is upright so i can easily access its controls while in the amplifier. makes my showers and kitchen work so much more fun. the featured button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Simple basic solution for making your iPhone louder. Build quality is reasonable for the price. Sometimes the bottom bit becomes disconnected and I have to push it back in. Sound quality isn't the best, but that's to be expected given the item's design. MUST be used on a very flat surface (e.g. table) or it'll fall over. This has become a permanent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunabaa on 01/21/2013

I'm really amazed with this product. Seems that does miracles with a small piece of plastic. It emits a sound considerably louder than the Iphone can produce alone. The material is very good and sturdy, holds the phone very well. Not as loud as a speaker power, but produces an amazing sound! Not as loud as a speaker power, but the price is very low,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarcyn on 10/20/2012

Cheap, Good, Easy to handle, Very useful, No need electicity to make sound higher No cons! Very good product. But there's only one hole that's leading to the sound, I don't understand why it isn't 2. No other thoughts, the product is awesome as it is and I really recommend it to anyone with an iPhone, it makes the sound like 5 times higher & better!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCheeCha on 09/02/2012

If you have trouble hearing your phone ringing all the way from the other room, this amplifies the iPhone's ringing sound The only con I can think of is that it's pretty useless. No one leaves their iPhone somewhere around the house ... It's nice, one piece of silicone and if you order it in white it will probably match the rest of your Apple products ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDerektcw98 on 07/13/2012

made of good silicone fits iphone and i could put my ipod touch 4g with a cover in too. increases the volume a tad bit waterproof there was a black splot that cant be removed(Insignificant) one of the sound hole is useless and does not amplify sound through the horn but the other does.(it's blocked by the silicone) but it looks like it was done on purpose.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfineexampl on 03/28/2012

Noticeable volume increase. Virtually unbreakable silicone. Fit is good. Would have liked a tighter fit with some inner reinforcement to better secure the iPhone. Makes the sound slightly "tinny". I wanted something to get a slight volume boost, but not drain the battery. This can be tossed in a bag/backpack and attached in a flash. For $3... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycezinhagalhardo on 09/21/2011

Soft, it wont hurt your iPhone. If you have a super slim case, it'll fit in without undressing the phone because of the maleability of the silicon "amplifier". It works either vertical or horizontal position. It doesnt need bateries. Unbreakeable. Nice touch. If u dont touch it looks like mat porcelain. The sound gets louder. Interesting visual ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymartin94 on 05/24/2011

Works 100%, it makes the sound louder not very much, but this could be a alternative to a iPhone dock if you use it at home, but for outside use with car and wind noise it wont work as well To soft it is made from the same material as the cheap silicone covers, the good thing about that is that you can throw it into a wall if you want to and it wont ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections