Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySysmatck on 03/17/2011

* Easy to use; * do not require additional energy plug; * very small and light weight and discret; * solved my problem properly; * No interior blindage; * The color could be black, or an real white, but that's OK; I used this equipment with no shielded cables, an even so I had no problems with image quality! * Very simple product, but efficient; * The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaulobraz351 on 05/20/2010

This is a 4 to 1 VGA System, not a VGA splitter. You can use from 1 to 4 PCs to 1 LCD (or other) Screen. So...it's OK You only can put 1 connection at the time. PC 1 to VGA Output, or PC 2 to VGA Output... and so... Never to PCs at the time. If you want a Splitter VGA signal, you should see DX under that designation. A splitter normaly as a signal amplifier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemmohohtoo on 02/29/2008

- A cheap VGA-switch with 4 VGA-ports. - Quite small - HORRIBLE PICTURE QUALITY! - Light, cannot handle the weight of the wires (lifts up from the other side). - Mine had been hit in one of the corners -> there is a dent - No cables included - The box says that there is skid-pads at the bottom, there are no skid pads.. - Build quality is ok - The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysniperess on 12/09/2007

its alright for its price doesn't come with ANY vga cables which makes this item useless for its price i had to get vga cables and ended up being like $20+ so i went and got a kvm switch instead. so this thing is sitting in the closet collecting dust it would've been better if it came with at least 2 cables Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections