* Easy to use; * do not require additional energy plug; * very small and light weight and discret; * solved my problem properly; * No interior blindage; * The color could be black, or an real white, but that's OK; I used this equipment with no shielded cables, an even so I had no problems with image quality! * Very simple product, but efficient; * The ... Read more
This is a 4 to 1 VGA System, not a VGA splitter.
You can use from 1 to 4 PCs to 1 LCD (or other) Screen.
So...it's OK You only can put 1 connection at the time.
PC 1 to VGA Output, or
PC 2 to VGA Output...
Never to PCs at the time. If you want a Splitter VGA signal, you should see DX under that designation.
A splitter normaly as a signal amplifier ... Read more
- A cheap VGA-switch with 4 VGA-ports.
- Quite small - HORRIBLE PICTURE QUALITY!
- Light, cannot handle the weight of the wires (lifts up from the other side).
- Mine had been hit in one of the corners -> there is a dent
- No cables included
- The box says that there is skid-pads at the bottom, there are no skid pads.. - Build quality is ok
- The ... Read more
its alright for its price doesn't come with ANY vga cables which makes this item useless for its price i had to get vga cables and ended up being like $20+ so i went and got a kvm switch instead. so this thing is sitting in the closet collecting dust it would've been better if it came with at least 2 cables Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.