DX » Community » Reviews » Smallest MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader with Cover (Yellow)
  • 5 star 32 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPucholo on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muy cómodo para su uso. Fácil de llevar, y fácil de extraviar.- El adaptador cumple las funciones para las cuales está fabricado, y los colores son discretos.- Es una buena compra para revender o regalar a los amigos.- Cons:No le encuentro otra contra,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeoKulik on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, orange, easly usable. Great gadget if you don't have a card reader in your computer or laptop, it works very nice, its plug and play. You can move it for any places. I put it on my keys. And I use frequently. It works in my microsystem and car too, work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatheusdx on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good price works very well good transfer speeds good price works very well good transfer speeds Backup intens there Cons:Compliant with the SD Specification Version 2.00 Versatile when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card Compatible... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWenderF on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practical with small size and discreet. Almost can't see it in my notebook. I use in Windows 8 Speedbost and works perfectly. Also has extra included applications that allow you to encrypt data and perform backups. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Smallest and usefull... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Simple nice small practical cheap -the product is really small No problem using my 4GB microSD card. Easy to insert, no problem to remove memory card. Orange transparent colour is fantastic. Everything works without a problem! Also 2gb microSD work correct. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanerlon on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product works perfectly its beautiful and comes with a small cord to use as a keychain, avoiding losses. Just put the micro SD card and enjoy. Cons:Nothing to say here. OtherThoughts:Well, I can not classify this as a counter because the team DX makes it clear that... Read more

The small SD reader The small SD reader with my Micro SD
    0 0
  • posted byjulioito on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It got a transparent protector peel that preserves the usb connector from external damage. The design is good and allow the user to see the internal card. It is small, fast and light. Cons:The only thing that I did not find useful is the keychain, but it can removed eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byretry32 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works... Light... Thin... No lag... (It's USB 2.0 though but MicroSD cards don't have a higher speed than the USB 2.0 maximum) Cons:The plastic orange part can block insertion in some some USB ports (but you can easily remove it though, just cut the cord an... Read more

The thing.
    0 0
  • posted bydariod10 on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, nice, small, practical, cheap. the product is really small, quite good built. No problem using my 4GB microSD card. Easy to insert, no problem to remove memory card. Orange transparent colour is fantastic. Everything works without a problem! Also 2gb m... Read more

Smallest MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader
    0 0
  • posted byandregdf on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-- USB 2.0 Input. -- very practical. -- very small. -- high speed. -- very beautiful. -- easy to use. -- plug and play. -- very good for use in notebook. -- good to put on the keys. Cons:-- very fragile. -- easy to break. -- have to be very careful when handli... Read more

SKU 7120
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections