DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller - White
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byulysses90 on 06/17/2014

The charge is really good so the battery lasts a long time. I think I have charged it two times since I got it two months ago. (I don't use it very often though) The indicator LED could have had more than one mode, so it would have been nice to see if it is done charging or not. It would have been cool if it fit into a standard xbox 360 battery charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFpakito on 03/24/2014

- Easy to use, easy to recharge; - Reliable (using for almost a year, still good as new); - Really good for the low price; - Good time of ownership; - Its is possible to play with this battery recharging it; - Much better than dealing with household batteries in the original controller case for it (f------ pain in the a--). - When recharging, it doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogx360 on 02/06/2014

O preço com certeza não tem comparação, é super barato e carrega usando a porta usb do console plugada direto no controle. depois de algum tempo de uso (+ ou - 3 meses) a bateria não segura a carga. Deve ser deixada sempre carregando enquanto não esta jogando. A duração da carga enquanto se está jogando ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomda157 on 01/30/2014

This product does what it promeses. Very handy for everyone ,who uses xbox 360 wireless controllers. The price is amazing if you consider the amount of batteries you would use without this. Provides very good battery life and fits into the controllers perfectly. I did not find any cons. Arrived in promised shipping time. Looks just like the original.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandre.shellfish on 11/21/2013

The product does what it promises. It does not take too much time to charge and it keeps the charge for a few hours of gaming. You can charge it in any device with an USB port (computer, notebook and the XBOX itself) and play with it while it's charging. The materials and the building quality are very good. Looks like it came together with the XBOX ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokid143 on 08/02/2013

just a great battery pack easy to use and to charge well worth it for the price going to be getting a few more as backups plus its alot different than the stranded battery packs today it charges realy quickly and has a long life i do not have many cons to give it but the charge light never changes color but thats not a problem it was shipped very fast ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Very good, accept charge and works perfectly, adapts perfectly to the xbox joystick. Secure good loading and presents no problems. Can be used by any age. Quite useful for those who heavily use the xbox continuously because the rechargeable batteries do not work as well. if you use rechargeable battery have to keep changing from hour to hour, but with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Very good, accept charge and works perfectly, adapts perfectly to the xbox joystick. Secure good loading and presents no problems. Can be used by any age. Quite useful for those who heavily use the xbox continuously because the rechargeable batteries do not work as well. if you use rechargeable battery have to keep changing from hour to hour, but with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 07/11/2013

It is a great item. Very useful for gamers and people who likes play a lot of hours. Its very easy to use, just plug it in the usb, charge it 8 hours the first time, and later, enjoy to play a lot of hours. I dont find cons, maybe the quality is not the best, but its good. Also it not engages so good, but its ok. After the battery totally discharges,... Read more

enclosure view rear view
    0 0
  • posted byDedalomanya on 05/23/2013

Very good device that fulfills its function superbly. The fit is perfect, it seems that I had brought my controller factory! I do not find cons, came in normal shipping time and in perfect condition sealed package Very good article at a very recommended for the quality it has. Definitely an excellent purchase to avoid buying or recharging batteries ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections