DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller - White
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byulysses90 on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The charge is really good so the battery lasts a long time. I think I have charged it two times since I got it two months ago. (I don't use it very often though) Cons:The indicator LED could have had more than one mode, so it would have been nice to see if it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandre.shellfish on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product does what it promises. It does not take too much time to charge and it keeps the charge for a few hours of gaming. You can charge it in any device with an USB port (computer, notebook and the XBOX itself) and play with it while it's charging. The materials a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good, accept charge and works perfectly, adapts perfectly to the xbox joystick. Secure good loading and presents no problems. Can be used by any age. Quite useful for those who heavily use the xbox continuously because the rechargeable batteries do not work as well... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmarquesadm on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good, accept charge and works perfectly, adapts perfectly to the xbox joystick. Secure good loading and presents no problems. Can be used by any age. Quite useful for those who heavily use the xbox continuously because the rechargeable batteries do not work as well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDedalomanya on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good device that fulfills its function superbly. The fit is perfect, it seems that I had brought my controller factory! Cons:I do not find cons, came in normal shipping time and in perfect condition sealed package OtherThoughts:Very good article at a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMotumbokrt on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works fine. Easy to plug, easy to recharge. Simple and great fit with the xbox controller. you can recharge it directly in the xbox console (via usb), or in your PC. Fast charges, lasts long times. Cons:Theres no adaptor to recharge it trhough a wall Tsocket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcel94 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great and cheap rechargeable battery for your xbox 360. The color is exactly the same as the original controller. The battery lasts long, you won't have to recharge it very often. Cons:it get's a little hot on one side of the battery when charging. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxlegend on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It lasts like forever. No, really! I played a week without needing to recharge. Exactly what I was looking for! And the color is great, matches the white controller nicely. Cons:There is no way to say if it is fully charged. I leave it charging during the night and it s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygstar1897 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good battery life!!! nice white color Cons:loading light always is green.. never see if charged or not OtherThoughts:great battery life, equals a battery, maybe a bit stronger. played about 8-10 hours with only 1/4 but then dropps from 3/4 to completely e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXiaoDingDang on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery cover on my controller was broken, and I found this product to fit in place really well. The product is exactly what it is described as. It fits on the controller perfectly, no to mention that the battery is rechargable. Cons:Not anything that I can think of... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections