DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK facil Great price simple
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarrenaldo on 11/25/2014

Pros: Easy to use Very quick at charging Cheap, cheap, cheap Cons: Not very good quality. I bought 2 and one broke within a week. A little bit flimsy. Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bymparuk on 11/24/2014

This website is absolutely amazing with their free delivery system and prices which are cheaper than many of my local stores. The variety of products on offer is just simply...beautiful Thanks! I will order from you over and over again. Read more

Impression:Great price simple;

0 0 0

• posted byernanecrato on 11/24/2014

Chega, de para o jogo no melhor momento. COm esse carregador da pra jogar a partida inteira, sem interrupções. Read more

Impression:facil;

0 0 0

• posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge level The plug in the battery sometimes need to be placed in certain position ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Lasts for about 4-5 hours of gaming. Good replacement, fits well and looks ok. You can play while charging and it doesnt take long for the battery to charge None that I could find. I've had it for over an year and it still lasts a good 4 to 5 hours of gameplay which is great, and whenever the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybonhommehiver on 05/15/2014

Holds the charge for a long time, charges very quickly and is very easy to figure out, fits like an original equipment part. Works very well and hasn't faded away, it's keeps the charge even in between long periods of no usage, powers the controler with no issues what so ever. no cons, has worked well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpakito on 03/24/2014

- Easy to use, easy to recharge; - Reliable (using for almost a year, still good as new); - Really good for the low price; - Good time of ownership; - Its is possible to play with this battery recharging it; - Much better than dealing with household batteries in the original controller case for it (f-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCMDR on 02/04/2014

It works and indeed lasts a long time. Good build quality. Fits perfectly on the Xbox 360 controller. The packaging really protects the product and there is enough information about how to use the product. I can't really name one. It just works as intended. But if you are really concious about the controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypablomenezes on 02/01/2014

If you don't buy much alkaline batteries and need more space to play, and the wire of default controllers are to short for you, you need to buy this battery. The wire to charge is a bit short, and depending where you will put in, the battery can stay hanging, and the wire is fragile. A great investment.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJT00 on 01/30/2014

Easy to use, just plug the battery in, no problems there and it fits great on the battery slot. Maybe the cable is a bit short sometimes, but that depends how far the console is, in my case since i use the xbox on a desk and not on the living room is okay for me. I used to have problems with the xbox ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections