DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controller - Black
  • 5 star 46 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykilybolso on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It fits very well in my joystick no need to force it. Low time charging at least in first charge. It comes with some charge wich it makes easy and quickly to probe in your joystick. Good thing to have a light to indicate charge levelCons:The plug in the battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemesees on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Lasts for about 4-5 hours of gaming. Good replacement, fits well and looks ok. You can play while charging and it doesnt take long for the battery to chargeCons:None that I could find.OtherThoughts:I've had it for over an year and it still lasts a good 4 to 5 hours of ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybonhommehiver on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Holds the charge for a long time, charges very quickly and is very easy to figure out, fits like an original equipment part. Works very well and hasn't faded away, it's keeps the charge even in between long periods of no usage, powers the controler with no issues what so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspMiney on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Easy to charge, cheap, NiMH battery, long in game duration, same quality for all the ten units I got which sometimes doesnt happen.Cons:has to charge a while longer than others from different material to maintain battery life and the declared power is larger th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The battery fits perfectly, has a great length for anyone who wants to spend hours having fun, download by USB cable is very simple and you don't have to stop the fun to do that, you can press to use.Cons:The only point that could be improved is the input of the power ca... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBrun03 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very Cheap Battery Easy to install Fits perfectly in the controller Last about 4 to 5 hours of gaming Can be recharged while using the Xbox controllerCons:Battery capacity is not 4800mAh Only Usb adapter, not A/C adapter Usb cable is a little too short, it`s not a big pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenebas on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:When i got my Xbox 360 i decided to use regular batteries with the joystics. I ended up replacing them twice a month. It was horrible to stop playing when you didnt have extra ones. This batteries saved my life. They last way more than alkaline batteries when f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaiosaremschunk on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Facil de usar, facil de carregar e muito pratica, bem melhor do que ficar usando pilhas normais ou pilhas recarregaveis que dão mal contato e são bem mais faceis de perderCons:Nçao vem com um carregador usb para tomada, mas pode usar qualquer um acredito e... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeonardolourenco on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Excelente produto para quem busca economia. Recomendo, já é a segunda vez que compro o produto, inclusive comprei para presentear amigos. A primeira bateria que comprei durou mais de um ano sem perder a qualidade de recarga. Consigo jogar por horas se... Read more

also white charge
    2 0
  • posted bykunonin on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:With this, you don't need more bateries. You will save money. Also, you will not the bothered if you are out of batteries on a Sunday (just charge is for a while). Fits perfectly. Cheap.Cons:It won't last long. People says 8 hours. For me it's something like 5... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections