DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Point Pen (2xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredsousadias on 04/21/2014

Good for presentations in school or in the university, and can also be used at home to play with cats it makes them crazy also good to break up cat fight in the streets and make you night a lot calmer none that I've discover since i had it, the place where u put your batteries is a bit stiff to remove ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryElj2 on 02/26/2014

I've used different laser pointers before with small "clock" batteries, for playing with cat, but battery life of them is extremely small. So, I bought this one with AAA batteries, and all ok now, capacity of this battery is enough. No any problems, all fine. I can recommend this device to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Nice looking laser pointer, fairly bright and decent distance. Decent battery life, aside from the really bad included batteries that died after about 1 minutes of fooling around with the laser. Very light and cheap feeling. Was decently bright and had a decent distance but I feel like it could have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheKake on 02/08/2014

It is cheap. The batteries are kind of loose inside of it, which results in a somewhat annoying sound. You can easily fix this by adding some tape around the batteries if it gets too annoying. The button has the same problem, it is loose and makes an annoying noise. The laser itself is not nearly as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

It works fine. I was trying to find a product like that for this price and with this laser pen I have found it. All I have to say about it are good words, nothing wrong to say about it. Batteries last a long time. Brighter than smaller laser pointers that only take one AAA. Long pen shape is comfortable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggeudraco on 01/24/2014

This item is simply a red laser pen, and it works as expected for all presentation purposes. The red dot present is visible, and not too blurred. The build feels fragile, as the main tube that holds the batteries is made of thin plastic. However, the unit itself has not shown any sign of wear after reasonable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAirwinn on 11/23/2013

Nice and strong feeling lazer pen. Requires only 2 AAA battery's. The lazer is very strong. Already used it to bully my dog with it. Shipping was on time. Very cheap and it feels strong. No battery included. And also no manual or guide how to insert the battery's. the packaging is just a plastic wrap.... Read more

Nice lazerpen

0 0 0

• posted bygopinath143 on 09/10/2013

superb value for money laser. the beam is quite bright when the diode reaches full power. The beam reaches quite long distances. The beam is circular without artifacts. batteries last a while.Pretty good build quality for the price. Feels solid on hand. similar product costs four times the price in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikelehiztari on 09/02/2013

It works fine. I was trying to find a product like that for this price and with this laser pen I have found it. All I have to say about it are good words, nothing wrong to say about it. I don't have anything wrong to say about this product, for it's price it's better than I though it would be. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byIwqOne on 09/01/2013

Nice 'pen size' gadget. Greatest feature is use of AAA batteries/accus. They are easy to change and have good capacity. I have experience with button cell using lasers which batteries are drained quite quickly and are painful to change, especially 3 button ones. There is some parasite light reflection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections