DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Point Pen (2xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
good Bright and cheap nice product and good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysw5guilherme on 02/13/2015

Pros: Robust casing. Uses standard AAA batteries instead of some button-sized hard to find battery. Cons: Not as bright as a green laser and drains battery more quickly. Also, can overheat if the battery lower than the necessary to kickstart the laser beam. If you feel your thumb getting warm, is... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTiko79 on 02/13/2015

Bueno, cumple lo que promete

Impression:nice product and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byRoboCopter on 02/05/2015

Does want i want it to do perfectly. Very bright light an easy to use. It is a durable material so i dont think it wil break. Very much value for your money!

Impression:good,Bright and cheap,nice product and good price;

0 0 0

• posted by8988511 on 01/30/2015

Pros: exactly as advertised, works out of the box. Runs on AAA batteries which is much more economical vs coin cells. very reasonable price and no quality issue (I bought two). Cons: none so far

Impression:nice product and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byallbisnet on 12/24/2014

Buy this is very good when doing presentation with mini projector i also order from dx. Love itttttttttttttttttttttt

0 0 0

• posted bybossMuntendam on 09/25/2014

Pros: It's bright, just like a laser needs to be. It supports AAA batteries, and I use rechargable GP batteries (800mA). They have the format of a large pen and has a clip on them. Cons: Build quality. It's really not so good. The buttons can be pressed into the pen when you don't have the in the... Read more

Impression:Bright and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byravivarma on 08/15/2014

pros: the pen is solid. and the laser goes a long way. almost as far as 3 kms depending on the light conditions. cons: it takes 2 aa batteries. so its as tall as a normal pen and weighs a bit. not an issue but the finish on it is smooth. a rubberized grip would have been nice. over all good for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredsousadias on 04/21/2014

Good for presentations in school or in the university, and can also be used at home to play with cats it makes them crazy also good to break up cat fight in the streets and make you night a lot calmer none that I've discover since i had it, the place where u put your batteries is a bit stiff to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmitryElj2 on 02/26/2014

I've used different laser pointers before with small "clock" batteries, for playing with cat, but battery life of them is extremely small. So, I bought this one with AAA batteries, and all ok now, capacity of this battery is enough. No any problems, all fine. I can recommend this device... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Nice looking laser pointer, fairly bright and decent distance. Decent battery life, aside from the really bad included batteries that died after about 1 minutes of fooling around with the laser. Very light and cheap feeling. Was decently bright and had a decent distance but I feel like it could a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections