DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Point Pen (2xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
good low cost Bright and cheap nice product and good price good and nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysuperben74 on 05/29/2015

1 of the 2 I bought was defective and short circuit the battery. I lightly burned my finger. The laser dot diameter enlarge at short distance to became almost undetectable at medium distance. Better quality at Dollars store.

Impression:low cost;

0 0 0

• posted byLenon21740 on 05/23/2015

Ótimo produto, apesar de não ser tão forte assim, mas é ótimo e eu recomendo, eu pretendo fazer uma metralhadora de atirar elásticos e pretendo adaptar um Laser nela.

Impression:good,low cost,Bright and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bysluggrits on 05/15/2015

This is so cheap it's almost disposable. Works great. Not super bright, but that's not what it is for.

Impression:low cost;

0 0 0

• posted byGufao on 04/17/2015

Pros: Best way to get my cat out of my feet. Cons: Kinda big on girlfriend hand.

Impression:Bright and cheap,nice product and good price;

0 0 1

• posted bymichaldu on 04/09/2015

Excellent laser pointer, all within good price range. I guess I would never buy one if I just found it in the store, but hey, why not? The device looks durable, battery compartment is closing nicely, no signs it would wear off with time. Laser is really strong compared to those powered with and a... Read more

Impression:Bright and cheap,nice product and good price;

0 0 0

• posted byjochem107 on 03/23/2015

Pro's: High quality laser, able to place AAA batteries and therefore long lasting, the cats love it! Con's: None so far (2 months usage)

Impression:Sharp Laser;

0 0 0

• posted bypumpfreak on 03/14/2015

Pros: I bought 2 lasers to play with my cat, they have very good quality, easy to use and change batteries, My cat love it. Cons: Any Buy it.

Impression:good,Bright and cheap,nice product and good price;

0 0 0

• posted bydresaruiz on 02/23/2015

Producto util, embalado perfectamente y recibido sin ningun daño, la unica pega es que las pilas no estan incluidas

Impression:good and nice,nice product and good price, batteries not included;

0 0 0

• posted bysw5guilherme on 02/13/2015

Pros: Robust casing. Uses standard AAA batteries instead of some button-sized hard to find battery. Cons: Not as bright as a green laser and drains battery more quickly. Also, can overheat if the battery lower than the necessary to kickstart the laser beam. If you feel your thumb getting warm, is... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTiko79 on 02/13/2015

Bueno, cumple lo que promete

Impression:nice product and good price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: