DX » Community » Reviews » Red Laser Point Pen (2xAAA)
  • 5 star 54 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 39 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 10 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredsousadias on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for presentations in school or in the university, and can also be used at home to play with cats it makes them crazy also good to break up cat fight in the streets and make you night a lot calmer Cons:none that I've discover since i had it, the place wher... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDmitryElj2 on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used different laser pointers before with small "clock" batteries, for playing with cat, but battery life of them is extremely small. So, I bought this one with AAA batteries, and all ok now, capacity of this battery is enough. Cons:No any probl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadmiralspeedy on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking laser pointer, fairly bright and decent distance. Decent battery life, aside from the really bad included batteries that died after about 1 minutes of fooling around with the laser. Cons:Very light and cheap feeling. Was decently bright and had a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdmg84 on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine. I was trying to find a product like that for this price and with this laser pen I have found it. All I have to say about it are good words, nothing wrong to say about it. Batteries last a long time. Brighter than smaller laser pointers that only... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikelehiztari on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine. I was trying to find a product like that for this price and with this laser pen I have found it. All I have to say about it are good words, nothing wrong to say about it. Cons:I don't have anything wrong to say about this product, for it's price it's bett... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystevennn on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:2 AAA batteries last a long time. Brighter than smaller laser pointers that only take one AAA. Long pen shape is comfortable to grasp. Cons:Even when the end is tightened fully, the batteries don't sit securely so you can hear them knocking around when you use it. Other... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheonac on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The price, cheaper than other laser in your country. - Battery type, can changue it easy. I use AA rechargeable type battery, perfect for it. - Good battery duration. - Perfect red point, very stable and clear. - Style, is good; like a high quality pen. Cons:- Only one,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkmoes on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The laser has a pretty long range, works best after sunset obviously. The red dot gets blurry after 50 meters, but still very visible. Cons:Bought 2 of them, and of both pens the button broke because the mechanism on the inside can turn around its axis. This could have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArjanvanmaren on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright laser. Can shine about 100-150 meters. I am happy that i bought one, because it is very very cheap. My dogs like this laser. But be careful not to shine in there eyes. The cat does also like the red dot laser. Can't find any lasers with the same pric... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytilc1234 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Batteries are very easy to get, laser is lightweight, very easy to use(it's just one button). Cats are crazy about it, they are hiperactive when they see it. Laser itself is very unoticable(grey color) and it is very useful at presentations like powerpoint. The... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections