DX » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Ipad 2 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlana11 on 09/30/2012

It looks very nice, fits perfectly and let me use the smartcover. It has a hole for the Apple, which I like. It also has a nice touch and feel. Together with my green smartcover it is protected during usage. It still fits in my travel case. The corners are broken of very easy, by normal use. The plastic chips there too soon.Without the corners the cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucser on 08/21/2012

Price is very good. It looks very cool, has a nice touch feeling and it is compatible with magnetic smart cover. Seems not so resilient as after ~1 month one of the corners developed a small crack. Nevertheless the case is still usable. The crack is barely visible and seems not to develop further on. If not removed constantly from the Ipad it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosicrucian on 09/19/2011

A really sweet deal for the price. This has a really good fit and simply snaps on, nice and snug. I like that it allows me to use the smart cover, and I like the mesh back. good quality plastic construction and nice matt black finish. No real cons with this other then I wish I had gotten it sooner, would have protected my ipad from nasty scratches. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColdRain on 08/27/2011

* Easy to fit * Looks good/stylish * Having so many holes makes it rather light but doesn't affect protective qualities * Can be used with iPad smart cover * Great price The plastic is somewhat brittle or too hard. It began cracking in various places after 2 months - even without it being dropped or removed from the iPad. Corners started breaking away ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg4y on 08/13/2011

This is a very solid mesh case for the rear side of the ipad 2. The material has a nice feel to it and is not slipper, making it easy to hold the ipad without worrying about it slipping. There is a cutout along one edge for the ipad smartcover (which I also purchased from dealextreme and is also very good quality). The cutouts for each of the buttons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections