• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Thin, light, great for protecting from scratches.

posted by akg4y on 08/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This is a very solid mesh case for the rear side of the ipad 2. The material has a nice feel to it and is not slipper, making it easy to hold the ipad without worrying about it slipping. There is a cutout along one edge for the ipad smartcover (which I also purchased from dealextreme and is also very good quality). The cutouts for each of the buttons and the charging cable are all correctly positioned.

Cons:

This case is not really meant to protect the ipad from falls. If you want one for that consider this item: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/protective-tpu-cover-for-ipad-2-black-91108

OtherThoughts:

I chose this case and the one I linked above mainly because I wanted two different options, a light one to protect from scratches and a rubbery thicker one to protect from falls. The ability to use the smartcover with these makes them absolutely awesome.

Bottomline:

Great case to use with a smartcover if you just want to protect the back from scratches and arent worried about falls.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections